Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I looked at the map for the location of Duffy's it looks like it's in the same place where Garwood's used to be. Is that where it's at? Has anyone eaten there yet? If so how was the food?
Thanks,
Bigwake

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
They have duffy's Inn across from boblo. They have the all you can eat perch dinners.
Then there is just Duffy's which has an all you can eat breakfast right down the way from the Inn.
Great for when you are over at crystal bay.

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
I do belive that the one down from Duffy's Inn is called Duffs and not Duffys. Duffs is the place that has the BBQ boat the crusies Crystal Bay.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Just gas dock and used to have munchies, don't know what they have for munchies now but no "real" food. Other side of the bridge from the old Garwoods/"Jacks Bay of pigs lounge" (for us early boaters)

Tony

·
Registered
718 Posts
Your right...the map shows it as being where the old Garwood's was at. But in fact it is in Bel Mar Harbour. I just called them and there gas is at 2.05 gal for mid grade.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
it's the gas dock in the old blue lagoon (belle maher harbor)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the replies. I couldn't imagine them putting something where Garwoods used to be. I do believe there is a Duffy's down across from Boblo Island. They're known for their pearch dinners. I ate there a long time ago. Actually that wouldn't be a bad trip to make on a nice sunny day. or on the way back from PIB. It's in Canada great exchange rate = cheap dinner.
Bigwake

1 - 9 of 9 Posts