Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jul 9 2003, 05:53 PM)It is gone,

I can peek at the individual posts, but I can't restore the whole thread. If you need to reference something that was in it, let me know!

Congrats, Threecrabs!

Thank Mike

She was very hungry.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I was, is right!!! BURP!!! Just got done eating chinese...couldn't wait anymore! LOL!!!

Thanks, Max!!! I won some famous Popa Joe's Calzone!!! YEAHHHH!!!!

P.S. Max, what is Calzone???

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Calzone - pizza pocket fill with mix of vodka , gin , rum , white wine , colt 45 , jello shots ,

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Madmax @ Jul 9 2003, 07:35 PM)Calzone - pizza pocket fill with mix of vodka , gin , rum , white wine , colt 45 , jello shots ,

H$ll yeah!!!! Booze!!! I'm a winner or is that weiner???? LOL!! I am gloating over here
with a big $hit-grin (kinda like Snow's).....You'd think I hit the lotto

·
12,052 Posts
So where is the exact spot of the pic? We lost the thread and can't see all the guesses.

·
12,052 Posts
Well, when all you do is post all day, its easy to be the first to guess the location.

G

·
QUOTE(hammer @ Jul 9 2003, 09:33 PM)Well, when all you do is post all day, its easy to be the first to guess the location.

it was in my butt ?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Mahn Grayvee @ Jul 9 2003, 10:35 PM)QUOTE(hammer @ Jul 9 2003, 09:33 PM) Well, when all you do is post all day, its easy to be the first to guess the location.

it was in my butt ?

Actually all I do lately is get drunk and blank!!!!
What else is summer for??? hehehe

mayn, nobody would go anywhere near your butt, so butt out

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
So I'm confused (as usual). I knew the crashed happened, but had no idea to what extent. Now I log on later tonight and find that some threads were lost???

CAPT'NS!!!!! Don't you guys get it?? Our threads are our babies! Our children. We give birth to them, only to watch them grow and blossom into beautiful and insightful references. I for one am appalled that this could happen! Especially to a thread where I COULD have won calzones!!!!!!!

So Max, what WAS threecarbs's's's's' guess???

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(Campari @ Jul 10 2003, 12:13 AM)So I'm confused (as usual). I knew the crashed happened, but had no idea to what extent. Now I log on later tonight and find that some threads were lost???

CAPT'NS!!!!! Don't you guys get it?? Our threads are our babies! Our children. We give birth to them, only to watch them grow and blossom into beautiful and insightful references. I for one am appalled that this could happen! Especially to a thread where I COULD have won calzones!!!!!!!

So Max, what WAS threecarbs's's's's' guess???
Be ready for next week. I will post picture around 10:00 AM

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jul 10 2003, 12:13 AM)CAPT'NS!!!!! Don't you guys get it?? Our threads are our babies! Our children. We give birth to them, only to watch them grow and blossom into beautiful and insightful references. I for one am appalled that this could happen! Especially to a thread where I COULD have won calzones!!!!!!!
a 12 step program might help you deal with this.... <_<

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jul 10 2003, 09:30 AM)QUOTE(Campari @ Jul 10 2003, 12:13 AM) CAPT'NS!!!!! Don't you guys get it?? Our threads are our babies! Our children. We give birth to them, only to watch them grow and blossom into beautiful and insightful references. I for one am appalled that this could happen! Especially to a thread where I COULD have won calzones!!!!!!!
a 12 step program might help you deal with this....

Snowmaker needs 8398 step program

·
Registered
109 Posts
QUOTEthreecrabs Posted on Jul 9 2003, 10:46 PM
Actually all I do lately is get drunk and blank!!!! What else is summer for??? hehehe

So uh, 'crabs, whats your sign? Merge!!????

1 - 20 of 38 Posts