Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've been casting lake St. Clair, the river, the middle grounds and wherever else THEY may be. Over the last couple of years, we've noticed a decrease in musky production using our normal casting techniques. During this same time period we've noticed that jigging Bondy baits have out-produced casting methods...by far and away. We give! We're going to Bondy baits. Does anyone know the delivery leadtime if you order online?

·
Registered
838 Posts
QUOTE(billyraybar @ Jun 29 2009, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We've been casting lake St. Clair, the river, the middle grounds and wherever else THEY may be. Over the last couple of years, we've noticed a decrease in musky production using our normal casting techniques. During this same time period we've noticed that jigging Bondy baits have out-produced casting methods...by far and away. We give! We're going to Bondy baits. Does anyone know the delivery leadtime if you order online?

One of our sponsors, Jackie from BP at 9 and Jefferson stocks them if your ever in the area.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I would talk to Jackie at Nautical Mile BP. She has all 13 colors and is a tremendous person. She is really excited about growing her tackle business so look for great things from her in the future.....Jon

·
Registered
449 Posts
QUOTE(billyraybar @ Jun 29 2009, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We've been casting lake St. Clair, the river, the middle grounds and wherever else THEY may be. Over the last couple of years, we've noticed a decrease in musky production using our normal casting techniques. During this same time period we've noticed that jigging Bondy baits have out-produced casting methods...by far and away. We give! We're going to Bondy baits. Does anyone know the delivery leadtime if you order online?

Jon is currently near Turkey Island jiggin! He ships immediately. Get SOME!

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Buying from Jackie = no lead time!
She's in the BP station at 9 mile and Jefferson.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Did not know that. He should call Jon then I guess. And then fill out his profile so we can best advise him in the future!

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(Racerx211 @ Jun 29 2009, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Does anyone have the number to the BP I would like to pick some up.

Thanks

Business Hours:
Mon-Sat 6:00am - 11:00pm
Sun 6:00am - 10:00pm
23800 Jefferson & 9 mile
St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
586) 498-7650

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Im sure if you ask nice she might ship them to you.......
Just call the bp and ask...
Money talks

·
Registered
98 Posts
I WOULD CALL JACKIE!! IF YOU TALK TO HER SHEMAY GIVE YOU SOME DISCOUNTS IF YOU MENTION YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE NETWORK. DEALT WITH HER WHEN I WAS UP AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MONTH. SHE IS A VERY NICE LADY AND WILL DO ALL SHE CAN TO HELP OUT......

·
Registered
731 Posts

I can ship you what ever you need same day or call Jon

·
Registered
731 Posts
QUOTE(Fishingmichrob @ Jun 30 2009, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Bummer, Should have said I was a lscn member. I just picked up two today.

Do you still have your receipt? I can make an adjustment for you - Jac

1 - 18 of 18 Posts