Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The best I have ever had was at west pier in sault ste marie. just under the bridge on the american side. its down a little dirt road and hard to find. huge greasy double cheeseburger dripping with cheese.

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
Im gonna go with Flashback Burger at 14/Groesbeck in Fraser.

They have this bar burger that is the best Ive ever had!!

They do not serve alcohol, so they advertise their bar burger as being "A bar burger without the bar".

·
Registered
86 Posts
Shamrocks in downtown Utica!!!! No question the best burger in the Detroit metro area.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(Chriznat @ Jan 15 2010, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Im gonna go with Flashback Burger at 14/Groesbeck in Fraser.

They have this bar burger that is the best Ive ever had!!

They do not serve alcohol, so they advertise their bar burger as being "A bar burger without the bar".

I've had it twice and liked it both times. Kinda of a little secret joint at this point.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
My BBQ Grill..

I liked Oxfort Lounges way back when...
I liked Fritz pub too.

Mac Rays and Crews Inn both have a good burger

·
LSCN Sponsor since 09/09
205 Posts
Fresh off the grill behind my boat along with an ice cold BL on any sunny afternoon. Come to think of it it doesn't even have to be sunny, just warm. It dosen't even have to be in the afternoon either.

·
3,236 Posts
On my weber in my yard.
But if we are talking about commercial establishments I will third the shamrock in Utica. Perhaps it is the beautiful selection of choice beers that make the burger taste so good.

·
LSCN Sponsor
728 Posts
Went to Five Guys burgers. It was real good. The fries are kinda like Cobo's fries. GoooooD. But man the cost. Not someplace I will visit often.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.