Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was pics from Friday night...Was getting dark out in one of them....B & B sent me a email looking for it and I can't find it either. Is it moved?

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Yes, it was moved. When we had 174 people looking at them this morning, the server was getting it's butt kicked.

Event pictures need to be uploaded to the photo gallery.

One of the moderators or myself will move the photos from that thread into the gallery, OR those who posted them can re-upload them there.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I dunno.

I was wondering the same thing earlier about the thread with pics of Julie's car.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
It did get moved and I'll try to get it back for you. I'm sure you know of the problems LSCN had this morning. The traffic here was huge and slowed the site to a crawl. I was only able to get on once this morning. So in a attempt to make the site faster Capt Mike moved it and hopped to move the pics to the photo gallery which runs on another server. But LSCN steped up and got the site running alot faster by noon. So I'm sure moving that thread back won't be a problem. Sorry for the incovince.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Sorry posted at the same time as you Mike.

Julies car pics where asked to be taken down and out of respect for her they were.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
So's where the pics??????????????

I couldn't find them in the gallery...................can anyone point me in the right direction? Thx!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Aug 9 2004, 09:32 PM)So's where the pics??????????????

I couldn't find them in the gallery...................can anyone point me in the right direction? Thx!
If you go to the photo gallery here - you'll see a link below 2004 Gallery that says 'LSCN Raft for Charity'

The pics from the thread aren't in there yet, but maybe somebody on a faster connection than me will put them there
?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I uploaded them but not sure why they aren't showing....Does a mod. need to grant them permission to be scene?

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 9 2004, 10:24 PM)scene?

and yes.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Aug 9 2004, 10:31 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 9 2004, 10:24 PM) scene?

and yes.
Just what I meant....a scene! and what a scene it was!
Now go to bed B2B and stop busting my booty

Thank you, Mongo.....

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 10 2004, 05:40 PM)I added more for approval....

Just approved them Lisa!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Aug 9 2004, 07:56 PM)Sorry posted at the same time as you Mike.

Julies car pics where asked to be taken down and out of respect for her they were.
Car pics? What'd I miss?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts