Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI to some people... your at the north end of the lake. Anchor bay is one the few spots in the United State that you have to go south to get to Canada.
Leaving the shore line at cotton rd you are going south or straight out or toward salt river is east maybe a little n.east. hey I hate picky people more than the anyone, Iam just saying, in my forty some years of fishing anchor bay winter/summer, when the fog rolls in every year i have had people argue with me and there own compasses about walking off the lake by heading north and i see it so much on this site by so many.
yes i know what people mean when they say 3/4 mi north of cotton rd, or do I?
I am not being a smart a** just pointing out a fact

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks been a long time reader back before 2008 just didn't post much then seem to be to much winen and not much info. when i came back to post all was lost.this site works well to report safety issues hard water or soft,and info on fish...this old dog always welcomes new tricks

·
Registered
363 Posts
QUOTE(SMITTY DIDIT @ Jan 11 2010, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>thanks been a long time reader back before 2008 just didn't post much then seem to be to much winen and not much info. when i came back to post all was lost.this site works well to report safety issues hard water or soft,and info on fish...this old dog always welcomes new tricks

good, and as for all the hoopla, just read right by it. There is plenty of good info and people here. Makes all the bs pointless. Need any info just let me know.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
QUOTE(Mini @ Jan 11 2010, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Kind of like when some one says "straight out from 400 club".....well straight out is a misnomer....that could be anywhere from Metro Beach to 9 Mile Tower!

true that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts