Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Duece-five and I ran into him last night at the old Marinelles on Utica . He is on vacation as of yesterday, He was with a soft ball team.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I'm back.....I've been on vacation and the internet has been down at home.....the cable lady just left and I'm back up and runnning.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I remember he said he was going to Nantucket for a few days, but I just saw him down there on the bottom.

Hey Rerun, while you're down there, could ya ____________? lol!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Sorry hunny...I was doing that last night....not sure if there is enough of me to go around....wait what am I talking about there is plenty of me. Tell me where.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 4 2003, 09:37 AM)Sorry hunny...I was doing that last night....not sure if there is enough of me to go around....wait what am I talking about there is plenty of me. Tell me where.

You mean you don't know where "the spot" is? LOL!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jun 4 2003, 09:39 AM)QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 4 2003, 09:37 AM) Sorry hunny...I was doing that last night....not sure if there is enough of me to go around....wait what am I talking about there is plenty of me. Tell me where.

You mean you don't know where "the spot" is? LOL!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Very funny...well listen to this. I'M GOING BACK TO BED!
See I'm on vacation so I can do that. Leave for Nantucket tomorrow.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
RERUN YOUR E-MAIL IS NOT WORKING FOR ME.
CALL MY OFFICE AND HAVE IT CHECKED
586-954-4974
JOE

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 4 2003, 08:43 AM)Very funny...well listen to this. I'M GOING BACK TO BED!
See I'm on vacation so I can do that. Leave for Nantucket tomorrow.
To meet the man from Nantucket??? That sucks!!

·
Registered
709 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 4 2003, 08:34 AM)I'm back.....I've been on vacation and the internet has been down at home.....the cable lady just left and I'm back up and runnning.

is that back up and running or reRunning?

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
OK....I need to step away from this computer and pack....and hot single girls want to help feel free to stop by.

O and for the record....Taxman needs to change back to Partyguy cause he's the man!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts