Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Got mine at cabelas though they didn't have very many left. Selection wasn't very good either, 2 or 3 colors

·
Registered
958 Posts
Yup I was kinda disappointed about that one. They had more types of lures but not much of a selection for each.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Suicks? Last I was in there they had Believers and a couple other smaller brands, but I didn't see Suicks. Their inventory swings pretty widely though, so they may have restocked now.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
QUOTE(SpinnerBait @ Jul 26 2009, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(esoxfly @ Jul 26 2009, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Suicks? Last I was in there they had Believers and a couple other smaller brands, but I didn't see Suicks. Their inventory swings pretty widely though, so they may have restocked now.

yea they just got some in.

Sweet. I'm there.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Cabelas has double cowgirls, believers, Dawgs and a few other good muskie baits but they have nothing on Thorne Brothers or Rollie and Helens.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
I have a bunch of 9" and 7" Suicks available. All are still brand new in the package. I will work out super pricing for ANY LSCN members.

PM if interested, and we can discuss pricing and work out details to meet, offline.

9" - Red Head, Gold Perch, Sucker, Fire Tiger and Yellow Perch
7" - Red Head, Gold Perch, Sucker, Black and Frog

Also have some:

Cisco Kids

Harvos - (Fire Tiger, Fire Tiger Dot, Sucker, 007 Perch, Dark Frog WB, St Clair, etc)

Creek Chub Pikies Jointed Plastic (Red Head, Perch and Pikie Scale)

Buckertail Depth Raiders (Sucker, Fire Tiger, Perch)
Baby Depth Raiders (Sucker, Fire Tiger, Perch and Walleye)

Sorry if my earlier post offended any sponsors.

However, I am a very loyal supporter to many of the sponsors on this site, and have spent hundreds and thousands, in your stores each & every season. You are welcome to purchase from me too, and add to your inventory.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.