Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am putting the boat in on Thursday and wanted to grab something to eat afterwards. Is anything on St. Clair open yet to boats?

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Don't have coordinates, but head towards the large tower (9 mile tower, largest visible almost anywhere on the lake), once you get close its easy to find. Theres really nothing to worry about hitting (low water or anything) until you get 200 yards or so from the shore.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool, thanks for the help. I will have to check it out tomorrow. at least I won't have too many boats to contend with...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(pistoli @ Apr 23 2003, 04:26 PM)Does anyone have GPS coordinates for Jacks. Thursday will be my first time on the lake...
youcan find the coordinates on the website:
jack's webpage
:)

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Be careful about having too many Ginger Ale's... Early in the season, the Coast Guard likes to practice boardings and if they catch you after a few pops, there goes what could have been a fabulous boating season...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ Apr 23 2003, 04:41 PM)Where are you putting in at?
Beacon Cove tomorrow afternoon. I will be sure to take it easy on the Ginger Ales. I primarily just want something to eat. I will be doing my drinking in slip I-40!!!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(pistoli @ Apr 23 2003, 03:26 PM)Does anyone have GPS coordinates for Jacks. Thursday will be my first time on the lake...
Good luck. I must wait few more weeks , water still to low

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(pistoli @ Apr 23 2003, 06:25 PM)QUOTE(rerun @ Apr 23 2003, 04:41 PM) Where are you putting in at?
Beacon Cove tomorrow afternoon. I will be sure to take it easy on the Ginger Ales. I primarily just want something to eat. I will be doing my drinking in slip I-40!!!
holy crap! i had friends that had a slip in I ! i'll have to find out if they still have it! small world!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
I'm gonna eat on Hammer's boat !!!!

food is good, tunes are better !

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Apr 23 2003, 08:06 PM)I'm gonna eat on Hammer's boat !!!!

Eddie, I just checked out your urls!!!!
You are too funny sometimes..........ask Hammer what's for breakfast???

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Apr 23 2003, 07:26 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Apr 23 2003, 08:06 PM) I'm gonna eat on Hammer's boat !!!!

Eddie, I just checked out your urls!!!!
You are too funny sometimes..........ask Hammer what's for breakfast???

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone for the help, we found Jacks with no problem and were told that we were the third boat so far this year
A really nice guy gave me grat directions on puling in to my slip and overall it was a great day. I can't wait to meet some of you peopl out on the water...

Pete

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
glad my joint was of terrific service to ya! there will be MUCH fun and partying there this summer!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Apr 23 2003, 07:06 PM)I'm gonna eat on Hammer's boat !!!!

Any time Eddie. Tonight Baked chicken or Lasagna. Tomorrow Chicken alfredo with garlic. Tomorrow night around 2am I'll bake some mexican round things Jenn picked up for a drunk snack. Breakfast Sunday Sausage links, scrambled eggs, english muffins and coffee.

Boatchic the docks are HIGH. Even for me. Waters down 10-12 inches from the carpet I put on the pole last year.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts