Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder if anyone can give me some advice where to fish in Anchor Bay. I live in New Baltimore, close to Brandenburg, Deckers and Selfridge launches. Interested in muskies, pike, smallies and walleye. I have a 14ft aluminum boat and 10 horse motor. Pretty familiar with selfridge area and channels by Deckers but know nothing about Brandenburg area or northern anchor bay. Read something about Marcis Creek. anyone know about this? techniques, baits, gps coordinates, general direction to any areas in Anchor Bay, anything you can offer would be great. Brandenburg is about five minutes from my house so interested in finding hot spots in anchor bay I can reach quickly during the week after work in the evenings.

Thanks

·
Registered
230 Posts
I am new myself & have not gone that far into bay for anything but muskie, but I have read some posts about a nice variety of fish by marsic creek, muskiebob said the smallies are nice in the north channel just prior to exiting into the bay. I hope to get out there sometime. I usually fish by Metro Beach. Still trying to grab some bass & walleye over there. Good luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bergertime,
I have fished the area for years and years. I'm not about to give away my honeyholes that I've worked long and hard to find. Send me a PM and maybe we can get together to fish sometime.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts