Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
AKA gcalan
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where's the best spot to watch the Parade of Lights this Saturday? Supposedly it runs from Bridgeview to LSC.

Any LSCN going to this event on land?

Best,
Gus

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
We will be at our marina "Markleys" Pm me if you want to come there. We have a few LSCN peeps and it will be a party.

·
AKA gcalan
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mark,

let me ask my better half what she wants to do, but that sounds great and i appreciate the offer.

i'll pm you for more info later.

best,
gus

·
AKA gcalan
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mark,

also, i'll return the offer and invite you and your's down for the thunderfest on the weekend of aug 22 if you want to come.

i'm at kean's marina right next to the roostertail. the end of my pier has excellent view of the races... right on the turn.

best,
gus

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I have watched from Markley, Bumpers, a private well (Tramp Plaza), and Metro beach.
I think the beach is the best by far. There are countless parties and food and drinks everywhere and I KNOW there will be some lscn peeps there. I will be floating this year.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
That sounds awsome I have two children boy 11 and girl 6 what about you ? I saw you might want to be in the tot lot someday.

·
AKA gcalan
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mark,

i have a daughter, 2 yo.

she's a real waterbug!

hazy,

can you see the parade from Metro?? i thought it just ran up the clinton river to bridgview???

thanks guys,
gus

·
AKA gcalan
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mark,

you're not stepping on toes! glad to have your input. i never knew that the parade went to metro... always thought it ended on the clinton river.

thanks again.

gus

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
no probs
It will be fun this is the first year we are at the marina. I am staying on the boat that night so no worries about driving.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Jul 31 2003, 11:05 AM)Dont want to step on any ones toes
but since im here it starts at Bridgeview runs to the lake then Metro

hey, no problem here. yea, it ends at the floating docks in Metro.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Paul @ Jul 31 2003, 12:33 PM)I have an 11, 7.6. and a 6 month old. What would be the best place to view this with my crew???????
Paul, what is a 7.6 yr. old??
I have a 13 yr. old and a 5 yr. old....

You can go downtown Mt. Clemens at the park....it gets crowded, but it's a great time. We've only gone by boat and docked right up near there.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hello Three Crabs!
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I have a 11....7...6...and a 6 month old. It is quite a crew when were all together! 2 boys and 2 girls. You have one in the TEEN AGE group. How is it going?

·
AKA gcalan
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
paul,

it sounds like metro along the seawall is the place to be!

threecrabs: does the parade go all the way downtown mt clem? others have said it stars at bridview road?

gus

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
We are watching it at Markley Marine where a friend of mine has his sailboat. He is having a bbq party thing.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts