Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whatever happened to MadMax's original idea of posting a pic, letting everyone guess where it is on our great lake, then awarding a prize to those who guess right??

Forgive me if this is still going on. Just let me know. In case it's not, here's one for all of you. And remember, it's VERY difficult to tell where you're at on the lake, no matter how familiar you are with it. So try to include some sort of clue, whether in the picture or your description, ok???? Also feel free to help out by posting extra pics that might help define where your pic was located.

This pic was taken on 08-30-03 at approximately 3:30 pm. So, tell me...

WHERE ON OUR LAKE IS THIS???

Attachments

·
Registered
765 Posts
I'll take a guess if someone cares to take me out on their boat so I can look for it.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Is that the grand pointe cut?

·
12,052 Posts
Give us a clue. Its too close, can't see any surroundings.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Sep 2 2003, 10:17 AM)That must be the name of the cut from the North to the South Channels.....it looks like it to me.

Mini
agree

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Geez, that didn't take long. And no fair Gary864! You guys know ALL the places on the lake!

Good job all of you. Sorry it took so long to finally get back to this. No prizes, though.

How about this for a stumper!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
See Hammer, that wasn't that hard?!!

I thought the first one I put up would be easy, what with the Bad Frog Sign on front of the house and all.

I don't have many pics left, looks like I have a job this weekend!! ANYONE ELSE have some pics??!! If not, I'll scrounge one or two more up...

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
#3...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 4 2003, 11:35 PM)North Channel
Nope. Close (somewhat).

How are ya threecarbs??!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I'm good and yourself?

That is the near the Baltimore Cut, up near the N. Ch. though. I love it right there, you can see everything.

oh, i am pooped. getting up at 5 is hard

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
somewhere in Anchor Bay. I originally thought ther end of the Clinton River, but you can not see 9 mile from the end of that river, and in that pic 9 mile is clearly shown. The Fish??

1 - 20 of 29 Posts