Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
hon·or·ar·y ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-rr)
adj.
Held or given as a mark of honor, especially conferred as an honor without the usual adjuncts: an honorary degree.

Holding an office or title given as an honor, without payment: an honorary colonel.
Voluntary: the council's honorary secretary.

----------------------------------------------

Holding an office or title given as an honor, without payment:

Mmm Hmmmm.

Our payment is our companionship and camaraderie with our fellow Peeps.

Us LSCN honorary mentioned guests will be playing pinball in the basement. We will deal with the rest of this..... tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
steve what the hell are you talking about???

CBJ gone but not forgotten...

·
Registered
380 Posts
He responded to my PM's about the low carb diet. He is a doctor now he told me. Maybe that is why??

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
nope don't think so...

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Mar 3 2004, 11:08 PM)CBJ, why have you not responded to my PM's

I am looking for you, YOO HOO, where are you in this crazy land of mis-interpeted posts and over-reaction?

I thought all problems were solved since I stopped posting..................?

CBJ, runner up for LSCN'er of the year, surely there is a misunderstanding.

WE LOVE YOU CBJ, or CJ, since beer is no longer your middle name........
1. YES GOOSE,
THAT IS A LITTLE STRANGE,
WAS THIS DERIVED FORM A POST FROM A MEMBER WHO IS NOT A PRO-ACTIVE SUPPORTER?

2. THIS IS A PUBLIC BOARD

3. MY .02, PARTY PARTY PARTY NEEDS TO BE LESS ADVERTISED PEOPLE, THERE ARE PEOPLE WATCHING.....HAVE YOU NOT SEEN ANY OF THE EVIDENCE ?

4. THIS BOARD THEORY NEED TO HAVE A RE-THINK. IT WILL NOT SUCCEED WITHOUT THE BOATHOUSE, SIMPLE FACT. AND TAKING AWAY LARGE PRO ACTIVE SUPPORTERS SUCH AS CBJ, WELL NOT GOOD FOR THE OVERALL SITE FUTURE WELL BEING.

5. I TOO HAVE SOME ISSUES WITH SOME POST CBJ HAS, BUT, THAT IS HIS OPINION, PERAGOTIVE, ECT,....HE IS A WARM, KIND HEARTED, FRIEND AND HE IS THAT WAY TO PRETTY MUCH EVERYBODY.
WHAT A SHAME.....

JUST MY OPINION.........

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Okay, here's the thing. I dont care if you have 10 posts, or 10,000 posts, if you make it to a party once in a while, or if you make it to every party.

LSCN has rules, and the rules have to be followed. Otherwise, our moderators (who work for free) have to spend their time here babysitting, and tha't not fun!

If you don't obey the rules, your thread gets pulled. If you don't catch on and do the same thing AGAIN, your ID gets suspened for a week. We're just not going to deal with it!

This policy has been posted here for a few weeks. It's nothing new.

·
Registered
91 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Mar 4 2004, 12:02 PM)LSCN has rules, and the rules have to be followed. Otherwise, our moderators (who work for free) have to spend their time here babysitting, and tha't not fun!

If you don't obey the rules, your thread gets pulled. If you don't catch on and do the same thing AGAIN, your ID gets suspened for a week. We're just not going to deal with it!

This policy has been posted here for a few weeks. It's nothing new.
Yes,Thats how I undrestand the rules, but it seems to me that some threads get pulled for no reason at all. If you offend one of the moderators or they just don't agree with you your thread gets pulled. I know I havent been here long but it seems if the rules go for us they should apply to the moderators as well. Am I wrong in assuming that?

·
12,052 Posts
There is no way of knowing why a thread is moved. Many times there is a PM to a mod. that no one would know about. Don't worry about why a thread is moved, or how far you can push the rules. Just have fun and enjoy the love. Like Capt'n mike said the mods on this forum don't want to have to babysit it, they want to enjoy the fun themselves. These peeps are your friends, don't make is miserable for them.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I wasn't trying to stir up any trouble... I was simply asking a question that I, as a newer person would like to know the answer to. I have no hidden agenda, I don't work that way. If I didn't like the way things were done here, I would take my bat and ball and go home. I'm friends with everybody, I try to help those in need. I just wanted a simple answer to a simple question...and I got one. Thank you Captian Mike for your quick reply.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(The Warden @ Mar 4 2004, 12:30 PM)So we can assume the individual that started the negative post against brbd has been suspended also?
I didn't see that post. PM me with that link.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(The Warden @ Mar 4 2004, 12:30 PM)So we can assume the individual that started the negative post against brbd has been suspended also?
That thread wasn't negative Eric. Numerous PM's have been attempted by many peeps about this situation. If your email wasn't full and you could receive emails you would have seen all the email traffic about it also. It was thought of as a way to bring the situation to light after the email request failed. The only negative part was derogatory comments to another LSCN'r.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
so we can look for cbj funnies in a week is what you are saying???

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I don't really see anything negative in her orignal post other than naming the person she wanted off the list for. She along with a few others had asked time and time again to be removed but were still in the "list". CBJ on the other hand was using person attacks on her for no reason at all....the first time was wow...the second time was hey that's problem enough the third time was just totaly uncalled for. I don't know why he didn't attack the 6 other people in the thread that asked to be taken off and instead just went after her.

Here's the history of the threa: It was CBJ that asked for the thread to be taken down or else he was going to get "crazy" in there. The thread was taken down and reviewed and other than the person attack noone found anything wrong with it. So it was put back up minus the person attack. After that point when two more personal attacks happened it was taken down again and re-writen by Bill272 minus the persons name.

As a mod in here I don't come to this site to edit nor do I come here with the mind set looking to edit. I just love boating and hanging out in this cyber room. After a while the owners of the site noticed that I was always on the site and had a fair mindset so they asked me if I would mind being a mod. I'm no diffrent than any of you. I don't ever want to see something come down. As evedent by us putting that thread back up. I'm not a cop looking to give a ticket. Just someone looking to have fun and enjoy the site. It's the same people that are mods here as a year ago and it's the same people that posted in this fourm a year ago without any problems.....now all of a sudden there is a problem. Is it the mod's have found God and are looking to make everyone follow there beliefs or is it people pushing limits for kicks?

If anyone want to know anything about why anything was edited or taken down please feel free to PM me and I will explain. I also will keep your name in strict confidence.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts