Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I miss her witty banter and thought provoking questions...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
She's around, just not on here anymore.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i sincerely have been pondering that myself. i was making my bed and thought, 'where's p been?' i was driving and thought 'where's p been?' i was working and i thought 'where's p been?' of course, my lazy arse does nothing to pick up the phone and call her to make sure she is still taking air into her lungs. i'm such a nice pal.

p!! where are ya, girl!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Aug 12 2004, 01:38 PM)Caught her in the moot Saturday.
Did you throw her back?

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
How many post did she leave us with...maybe I can beat her number....

Miss U 2!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Jason R @ Aug 12 2004, 03:10 PM)QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Aug 12 2004, 02:38 PM) Said she's "over" LSCN
Does that mean she's above us now?

I guess she likes to be on top.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Aug 12 2004, 03:20 PM)How many post did she leave us with...maybe I can beat her number....

Only 3394 to go Dawn.............

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Quite a few of those people don't post much.....I guess it's all the cycle of life. Everything is always in motion.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Probally getting the most usage from the new toy she bought and is paying for motorcycle..b 4 the snow starts flying here in mich in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob @ Aug 12 2004, 06:26 PM)Probally getting the most usage from the new toy she bought

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I miss posting and I miss all the people including P as well. I simply just have not had time at all in recent months. Pauline and I have had many conversations on the changing face of LSCN as well as many other of the "veterans". As LSCN gets bigger, it gets less personal and that is a big issue for many people. Many think the glue really was the Tuesday night gatherings that don't happen anymore. Then the splitting off of the other site hurt LSCN and so on. I still miss it though.

***this is all just my oppinion***

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Yeah, I think that's one of the main reasons she left. LSCN is just not how it used to be.

Not that there's anything wrong with the way it is now. It's just not as personable as it once was, like Hazy siad.

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
growing pains....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Ken Neeley @ Aug 12 2004, 10:42 PM)growing pains....

Singing:

Show me that smile again (Ooh show me that smile)
Don't waste another minute on your cryin'
We're nowhere near the end (We're nowhere near...)
The best is ready to begin

Ooh...
As long as we got each other
We got the world spinnin' right in our hands
Baby you and me...
We got to be...
The luckiest dreamers who never quit dreamin'

As long as we keep on givin'
We can take anything that comes our way
Baby rain or shine...
All the time...
We got each other
Sharin' the laughter and love

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
I don't think it's growing *pains* - I think it's normal progression. Growing pains is the the server choking Monday morning when we had 174 people trying to find the results of the largest assembly of boats in the world! Growing pains is not being able to allocate bandwidth to the photo gallery as quick as it's being used up.

LSCN has grown at an amazing rate in the past three years. I too miss the tight knit Tuesday night group we had. I'm unsure as to exactly why attendance to that dwindled, but it did.

Even though we're not as tight knit as before, it's awesome meeting all the new people who are LSCN. It's great hanging out at the moot and seeing so many people who we can call our friends. That's what LSCN is -- instant friends!

Everybody has their reasons for not being able to, or not wanting to post as much as before. I've got a vested interest in continuing to hang out here, so I can't say that I can relate, but I do respect those decisions. I have to think that without that vested interest, I'd still have a hard time turning away from this place. There's A LOT of great people here, and I've had in incredible time hanging out with y'all!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts