Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

wazzup peoples, let's chat!

Tell us something fun, stupid, inconsequential, riveting... something peoples!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I posted some fun stuff this morning. You'll just have to find it.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
I loved the energy of the board last Thursday and Friday. Everyone was in a GREAT mood!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
something inconsequential:

I was playing with Kylie while making my bed yesterday and she spied Zack scooting out of the room and lept after him except misjudged and leapt into the wall completely disorienting her self...

lol

Earlier that day at work, I was walking down the hall and turned the corner, before I got to the corner and walked full speed into the wall... hee hee... and there happened to be somebody there at that exact moment I said, "did you see that?" and she said "yeah, that wall jumped right out at you"

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Nov 19 2003, 12:09 PM)I got some good "energy" this morning!

Mini
**licking my chops**

I think I got a job yesterday ~ web development, PHP programming, and WORKING FROM HOME!!!! Will find out tomorrow

Attachments

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
thanks! + an increase in salary
boy, that would be a great bday present to GET A JOB tomorrow!

ps. Pauline I'm chuckling bc last night after tucking Danielle in I walked right into the wall too and bounced off of it and was like WTF?? Felt like such a dingy

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey, I'm new so I'm looking for the fun too? So where do you guys hang out?

Does anyone like having a few cocktails here and there?

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
QUOTE(lurker69 @ Nov 19 2003, 12:21 PM)Hey, I'm new so I'm looking for the fun too? So where do you guys hang out?

who us

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(lurker69 @ Nov 19 2003, 12:21 PM)Hey, I'm new so I'm looking for the fun too? So where do you guys hang out?

thanks fitchick!

um...lurker69 ~ does a bear $hit in the woods?

welcome to LSCN and start practicing screaming S O C I A L real loud!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
QUOTE(lurker69 @ Nov 19 2003, 01:21 PM)Does anyone like having a few cocktails here and there?
Here, there, anywhere, everywhere.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
shandoggie! congrats!!!! my fingers will be crossed for you!
tomorrow's your birthday!!!!!

stinky likes to 'run up the wall.' he'll sit next to the wall, looking so cute and innocent, then he'll let out this 'mrrroooww' and do this flippy thing and end up halfway up the wall and then he bounces off it with his hind feet & shoots himself into the bedroom. wierd cat.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
QUOTEDawnieDawn Posted on Nov 19 2003, 12:09 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How do I get my froggy avatar bigger?

You just gotta rub it!

QUOTElurker69 Posted on Nov 19 2003, 12:21 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, I'm new so I'm looking for the fun too? So where do you guys hang out?

Of course we like to partake in a little debauchery & iniquity!!!

Just watch the threads, there's always something going on somewhere. Thursday it's The Fly Bar in The Clem.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts