Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I'm new, but I heard more than a couple people mention that they liked to Play.. I mean, whirlly-ball of course. Most of ya'll know how to drink and drive this game into a Cristmas crashing good time. Is there 30 or so that would want to hang some mistletoe and spread some joy on a bumper when a thumper comes your way?
I'll make jellow shots for all the well behaved and judictious pilots who light the sky with Chistmas Spirit!
Oh, my coffee is good this mourning, how is yours.......
Devin

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
iam in we need more people .

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Is this the one with the bumper cars?

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Dec 13 2003, 07:54 PM)Theres been a lot of talk about getting a whirlyball game going but it never seems to happen.
I thought we were going to wait 'til after the holidays to play? Gotta keep it EAST-SIDE; 15 & Groesbeck!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
yupp yupp bumper cars , snow, and i think you can bring your own drinks too. b4 or after holidays count me in . keep on the east side???
oh no here we go again

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
mmmmm I hardly think Auburn and Dequinder would be considered West side
It would be a central location for all of us.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Dec 15 2003, 09:32 AM)yupp yupp bumper cars , snow, and i think you can bring your own drinks too. b4 or after holidays count me in . keep on the east side???
oh no here we go again

I've done that before. It's fun.

Let me know when and where. We might be in.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I'll kick all your butts~I'm in~Even if it is on the East side

The one at Auburn/John R is closed....No surprise, the guy who ran it was a jerk.

Let's keep it after the holidays or maybe between X-Mas and New Years......

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Sounds like a great time, Devin! Count us in!

I know they book up pretty fast this time of year, so you'd better call over there & reserve a date!

Hustler Tom & his group go for his Bday every year, but that's late summer. I'm sure we can expect a big group of his crew, too!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I'd be in for this..............I'm mean what the heck, I'm a veteran of the once a month whirly ball circuit.

Look out people..................I'll ram you from behind!!!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
WB is always a fun time! Count me in.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts