Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to all the peeps who helped me with advice yesterday about my job thing. I turned in my resignation this morning abd everything went VERY well. My last day here will be 07-31-03 and then I'm taking a week off before I start the new gig.

Thanks again for the help, folks!!!!

Now the bad news for all of you (and me)...

My new job will have me on the road all day every day making sales calls throughout Eastern Michigan. Yes, that means unfortunately that I will no longer be able to spend my entire workdays with my friends at LSCN. I'll log on in the evenings, but it just won't be the same. I'll do my best to keep posting in here until then, but after July 31st, you'll see me slipping down the rankings of total # of posts (I'm currently #10).

You guys are all great!!!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jul 11 2003, 10:12 AM)Now the bad news for all of you (and me)...

Yes, that means unfortunately that I will no longer be able to spend my entire workdays with my friends at LSCN. I'll log on in the evenings, but it just won't be the same
You guys are all great!!!
happens to all of us eventually.

G

·
Hazy.....your crazy.

Happens to all of us eventually? What the hell are you talking about.
Ain't happening to me bud!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Electronics distributor in St. Clair Shores (very close to home). I'll be in the office periodically in the mornings, but the bulk of my time will be spent calling on manufacturers all over Eastern Michigan who use parts like switches, LEDs, indicator lights, relays, terminal blocks, din rail, wiring duct, etc. Any peeps work for companies that need any of this stuff??

I'm leaving my job as Sales Manager for a contract electronics manufacturer (circuit board assembly) to do this. I'm pumped!!! 3 weeks! And I made sure that I don't start the week of the LSCN Skip Day (start the Monday after). I'll have one week of boating and fishing with my son during the days. Not an elegant vacation, but totally looking forward to it.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Jul 11 2003, 10:52 AM)Hazy.....your crazy.

Happens to all of us eventually? What the hell are you talking about.
Ain't happening to me bud!
Not happening here either.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Is it a big pay increase?

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone. Yes I hated this job, plain and simple. I'll be back in the industry I'm very familiar with and should be very successful at. Because it's salary and commission it's hard to tell exactly how much more it will be, but initially looks like about twice what I'm making now. (just don't ask how much - or little- I'm making now
)

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 11 2003, 11:22 AM)
Hey Man!!! you edged me out of the Top 10 Campari.

Not for long SUCKA!!!!!!

j/k

Yeah, that's what I figured!!!

I'll just have to spend more drunken, late night time on here!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Good Luck man. Know you'll kick dat a$$!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Glad everything went well for you! Good luck in your new gig!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Way to go Campari good luck I am sure you will do great. So im not the only one who sits on the boards at work.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Congrats with the new job Campari!!! Glad to hear things went smoothly... or smoother than expected.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts