Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some friends I would like to hang with, but I am single, no children, and I think I need kids to be accepted by them

<_<

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Just borrow someone else's kids. You can be Uncle Eddie

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
If this tatic works to get girls in bed....I'll be using it next week.

Eddie read the Shandog thread and re-think your idea on wanting kids.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ May 5 2004, 07:59 AM)If I was a woman I would let you do me.
Hey, would you be ok if I just shaved my legs?
Dude.....Whats up with that....

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Umm...you don't need to have kids to be accepted to hang with us Eddie. You just need tolerance my friend
(and the energy to throw the kids around)

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Eddie, you can hang with my kids anytime.....I will add, I won't be responsible for any injuries you get

You hung with us married folks and our kidlets last Summer and had fun. I still laugh when I think about my oldest, Nicole threatening to kick your @$$ cuz you woke her up.

Ok, now for some serious stuff-Who has a hot, single girl friend we can set Eddie up with??? I'll keep my eyes peeled for you

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
as for making babies....yeah, I make pretty ones, BUT NO MORE FOR ME~In 10 more years my baby will be in high school and my life will be much easier
Besides, Rich won't let me have any with anybody else

G

·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 5 2004, 08:35 AM)Just borrow someone else's kids. You can be Uncle Eddie

I like that idea. When should we drop them off??

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
We don't have kids and we hang just fine, we also incorporate the singles into our program all the time.

Get married to a nice girl first!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ May 5 2004, 09:20 AM)Umm...you don't need to have kids to be accepted to hang with us Eddie. You just need tolerance my friend
(and the energy to throw the kids around)

True, true

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 5 2004, 09:26 AM)In 10 more years my baby will be in high school and my life will be much easier
ya think so?? Easier??
I can give you the number for my father and he'll tell you what it's like having my sister in highschool next year.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
DUDE DID YOU READ SHANDOGS POST THIS MORN ABOUT KIDS BARFING IN BED?? YOU HONESTLY THINK YOU COULD HANDLE THAT?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(waxonwaxoff @ May 5 2004, 09:13 AM)Can you please post your address so I know where to drop him off? He's afraid of monsters...
Aww.. what a cute lil'boy waxonwaxoff!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 5 2004, 09:24 AM)Ok, now for some serious stuff-Who has a hot, single girl friend we can set Eddie up with??? I'll keep my eyes peeled for you

If I had one of those I'd keep her for myself.
Sorry Ed.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ May 5 2004, 09:04 AM)If this tatic works to get girls in bed....I'll be using it next week.

Thats what I was thinking. Is this thread is a new way to say someone's not getting any????

1 - 20 of 25 Posts