Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am browsing the phot album since I am home sitting on my butt, and I look in the J2 pics, just expecting to see a few attractive girls in bikinis, and maybe CK making out with somebody, and what do I find?

3 pictures of my ex-girlfriend making out with another chick on a TRAMP-o-lene. What a classy girl.

I saw the other pics on the Jobbie Nooner website earlier, so I know it was her. In case yer wondering, she was the blonde on the bottom, if anyone is interested in name and contact info I can provide it. haha.

I've been out of the loop for the last month, but I plan to come back strong for '04!

~Augs

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
hey augs! i remember you crabbing about that beotch back then! lmao!!!! hahahahahahaaaa! it is funny to go thru the photo gallery and unexpectedly see people you know. lol
!

speaking of which, i met with 'office beejer boy' today.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well they are in the photo album, not hard to find, if I can figure out how to put pics in here I will put them in now. lol

I am new, cut me some slack!

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the last.

I have some others that are to "risque" to make the LSCN photo album ofher being even less classy on that same trampolene. If anyone else has more, please feel free to share them with me! Greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Dec 29 2003, 03:53 PM)Feel free to email me the "risque" ones at [email protected]
Why am I not surprised???

btw......nice girlfriend.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Whoever posted those pics in the Photo Album originally, also took the other ones I have from the Jobbienooner site. They all have the same date stamp and are out of focus. lol

But yeah, it's her.

I'll keep the others underwraps, but feel free to look them up yourselves if you are that interested.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(ThatGuyAug @ Dec 29 2003, 10:32 PM)Whoever posted those pics in the Photo Album originally, also took the other ones I have from the Jobbienooner site. They all have the same date stamp and are out of focus. lol

But yeah, it's her.

I'll keep the others underwraps, but feel free to look them up yourselves if you are that interested.

come on, augs... you know she was your 'beard of the moment.'
you fancy dudes and small house plants.

just kidding, shermanator!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
that water trampoline was pandora's

1 - 13 of 13 Posts