Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get told I look like someone at least once a week... I don't see the resemblance, and I'm kind of annoyed in having to talk to strangers about it... (Kind of the way you get annoyed when you are in a cast and every stranger asks what happened...)

Also, my wife doesn't see the resemblance, but everyone at my office and my family do.

(matthew perry)

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
I've been told I look like Julia Roberts, by more than one person!

I do have very naturally curly hair (get it straightened), and it's usually red, but that's the only resemblance I notice. <_<

When I was very little, I was told I looked like Howdy Doody(sp)

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
QUOTE(waxonwaxoff @ Dec 9 2003, 10:58 AM)I get told I look like someone at least once a week... I don't see the resemblance, and I'm kind of annoyed in having to talk to strangers about it... (Kind of the way you get annoyed when you are in a cast and every stranger asks what happened...)

Also, my wife doesn't see the resemblance, but everyone at my office and my family do.

(matthew perry)
I'm constantly being told that I look like Julia Roberts
It's been been going on since High school

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Dec 9 2003, 07:36 PM)I have been called Jeffery Fieger may times!
joe ! you do !

kat you do to !
wow ...odd

like a hollywood here...

·
Registered
673 Posts
Wetbar always gets the "you look like:"
David Rappaport
Beau Bridges
and Steve from 90210!!!

When I kept my hair dark brown (and minus some pounds) people used to say I looked like Sandra Bullock?

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
umm.......
guess!

Attachments

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Shorgasm III @ Dec 9 2003, 08:19 PM)umm.......
guess!
the mexican drug lord from miami vice?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts