Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who else has good friday off? I'll be bringing hammertime down from Harsens Island to Metro for the weekend. Bobrob and Colleen have the day off and will be there too. If someone wants to tag along for the ride with me, let me know. We'll be putting back some cold ones at the floating docks probably. Have to call metro yet.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Damn that sounds like a good time.......But still too early for me to get out there.......I have to pace myself.....

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Jason R @ Apr 6 2004, 01:55 PM)Trying to get mine done for a Friday launch.
Cool, see you at metro.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Apr 6 2004, 02:20 PM)QUOTE(Jason R @ Apr 6 2004, 01:55 PM) Trying to get mine done for a Friday launch.
Cool, see you at metro.

If it's in I'll be there.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
If the weather is good, we were talking about riding our bikes through metro, if we do, we will look for you!!

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Apr 6 2004, 03:01 PM)If the weather is good, we were talking about riding our bikes through metro, if we do, we will look for you!!
Sounds great I have Friday off also.
Roughly when is everyone getting together?

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Apr 6 2004, 03:51 PM)I will be on the Detroit River most of the day fishing for walleye, I may stop in with a few fillet's

Mini
Swing by SunDog's and pick me up for a few.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Apr 6 2004, 01:30 PM)Who else has good friday off? I'll be bringing hammertime down from Harsens Island to Metro for the weekend. Bobrob and Colleen have the day off and will be there too. If someone wants to tag along for the ride with me, let me know. We'll be putting back some cold ones at the floating docks probably. Have to call metro yet.
You 3 should be in church, instead of participating in drinking and various other forms of debauchery!!!

Thanks for the offer, bud! I'd love a ride on Hammertyme, I've never even seen you boat, much ride on it! PM me with the details.

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Apr 6 2004, 03:51 PM)I will be on the Detroit River most of the day fishing for walleye, I may stop in with a few fillet's

Mini
Cool Mini. You know we have various skillets and a George Foreman on board to cook em' up. Just hit meijers today to start stocking up the boat.

Check your PM's DY.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Yup Fri and Mon off!

Hammer I would love to tag along but have a few things to take care of Fri. I will most likely see you at metro though. What time do you think you'll get there?

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I need to take my truck up there with all the weekends stuff on it and it would be cool to have someone take it back to Beacon Cove. Maybe drop their car off first or something. Hopefully by noon or so. Plan to get going in the morning but will probably stop for gas
and stuff. Call my cell bud.

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Apr 6 2004, 07:12 PM)Call my cell bud.
What's your number, Mad Caller?!?

I am NINJA....waiting for the digits

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
I have Friday off and would love to go but Campari Jr. gets out of school at noon and I gotta pick him up. I may drop by Metro later in the day though!!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts