Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For years now, myself and many of my GM co-workers have attended the get together at the ATOMIC DOG, located inside of Pampa Lanes. The party happens every year on the last day of work. This year the last day of work falls on DEC. 23rd. The place starts to get quite busy by noon, and stays that way until late in the evening.

I would love to see the LSCN folks take this place over.
How may of you plan on attending? Just another chance to party your a$$ off and party like rock stars. Sea You's Their.

BASSTRAP
Joe D

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
it's a tuesday...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Dec 1 2003, 03:03 PM)Yes, let's not bring those "memories" up on the site, please and thanks.
Wha...?

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Dec 1 2003, 03:03 PM)Yes, let's not bring those "memories" up on the site, please and thanks.
ouch!!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Dec 1 2003, 03:08 PM)Good, maybe you have forgotten those "memories"....

Now back on topic!
I don't know which ones you're referring to.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, CK it's a Tuesday.....

This by far is my favorite day of the year, This place is like
the Moot, what goes on at the Atomic Dog stays at the Atomic Dog.

Hope to see many LSCN peeps there.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
warren cops are terrible right there on van ****...

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Sounds like a cab is the best idea. Wonder if I can get a "bulk" deal for the time I'm home. Think I will be using one alot.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I've been going to Pampa since 1985, I haven't had a run in with the cops yet (knock on wood).

Com'on up, half the cops in warren are drunks.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Cool, thanks for mentioning it!!!

Another day to look forward to.

You'll hear me when I walk in yelling soooociaaaaaal!!!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hey guys,
I work at the Tech center and we are told that our last day is the Dec. 19th. Just curious if your date is correct or if they are just giving us a couple of extra days off. I am contract so that may be the difference...

Rob

1 - 20 of 38 Posts