Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the weather forcast doesn't look good, but who can you believe?

Who is planning on getting out today. And, where you gonna be?

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
maybey latter after work will probally go by gull see whats going on if anything then deckers for gas.. depends on weather will proabally be by my self. dogs have finals ..and need to study..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(bobrob @ May 14 2004, 07:59 AM)maybey latter after work will probally go by gull see whats going on if anything then deckers for gas.. depends on weather will proabally be by my self. dogs have finals ..and need to study..

Let me know for sure or not here. If I do it will be on the SeaDoo. Wanna have a couple beers with an LSCN'er.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
ok pm me your # and ill call you if iam heading out wont be till after 4 though

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Launch Day!!!

If it clears up after work I'll be Out-n-About, possibly head to Steve's Bar (if he has room to dock for the evening?)

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
And the translation for Melly Jo & Milord would be

"Out-n- Aboot"

Glad to help.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ May 14 2004, 11:14 AM)And the translation for Melly Jo & Milord would be

"Out-n- Aboot"

Glad to help.

Hehehe, thanks Jack. I don't think I would have figured that one out

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ May 14 2004, 11:14 AM)And the translation for Melly Jo & Milord would be

"Out-n- Aboot"

Glad to help.

Melly, you have to admit.....that was funny!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(BoatChic @ May 14 2004, 11:06 AM)Launch Day!!!

If it clears up after work I'll be Out-n-About, possibly head to Steve's Bar (if he has room to dock for the evening?)
I'll make sure I keep an eye out for Out-n-About if I make it out myself. Would be good to see you Stacy!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ May 14 2004, 01:04 PM)QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ May 14 2004, 11:14 AM) And the translation for Melly Jo & Milord would be

"Out-n- Aboot"

Glad to help.

Melly, you have to admit.....that was funny!!!

Actually, wouldn't it be Oot - n - Aboot?

·
12,052 Posts
Bill, I'm ready to start riding during the week on my seadoo. lets start a thread and see who wants to go. I'll get with Wiz and see what he says.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ May 14 2004, 12:11 PM)I'll make sure I keep an eye out for Out-n-About if I make it out myself. Would be good to see you Stacy!

Ditto ~ Real Soon Bill!
just called BCM, they said tomorrow morning launch now. they are running behind.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
I was out from noon till the storms came in. After a 4 hour meeting with lawyers and salespeople it was perfect therapy...
Hope for nice weather this weekend!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
was heading out to the marina but started raining again . said screwit will be out tomorrow .. gull?? any one going to be there?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeh, today was just not meant to be.

I am gonna be out there on the Sea Doo in the morning and the Checkmate in the afternoon. I'll see you there.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts