Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
to get the best deal? And what did you get?
And was it a good deal and worth the hassle?

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Manana II left very early this morning...like 5:00 AM
That girl is a die-hard shopper. I feel kinda bad that I didn't go with her but I just can't handle all of those people that early in the morning. I have to run out to Sears....i hope its not going to be as crazy as the malls. i am sure Manana II has at least 6 different stores by now.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
oooops sorry ! didnt see this

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
might go to sporting good store to look at a few things hopefully not to crowded... that and i need a dvd player recorder video stores are getting to where they dont have vhs anymore..guess time to break down and get one..

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
hell NO! i learned my lesson last year! i happily slept in until 10:30, when my girlfriend kimmy called me to ask, 'hey! instead of going shopping like everyone else, why don't we just go drinking. i'll pick you up at 2pm.'

who am i to disagree?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Can I get a h#ll no??? Nope, worked retail years ago......I've done the 5:00 a.m. thing before and didn't think it worth it. People are rude and nasty.....and I'm always in a good mood and smiling.........don't have any interest in seeing their crabby faces.

For those of you who did venture out, I hope you got some great bargains for the holiday

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I'll 3rd that H#ll NO! But I did go to the gym!
Finally the hangover from Wednesday dissipated! I didn't think I drank that much!
What a great time tho!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I'll fourth it.... agree Three, too many crabby faces + I'm broke anyway

I gotta tell ya Fitchick and Jewels, your dedication is definitely a motivator. I have GOT to loose this extra weight, I've been carrying it for a year now. My budget pretty much allows me to work out at home but I've been going for 1 week now.

To all you shoppers, I hope you were successful in your ventures

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
did mine on line this morning ..best way,,, needed a dvd recorder and player, block buster doesnt carry to many vhs any more. so figured id better break down and get one... delivered right to my door. no crowds..no looking for parking.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Mom needed my help finding some gifts for the kids. Robyn joined us, too!

Ran around to a few different stores only to find things that were on sale pretty much picked over. Just got home.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts