Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who used to swipe little piddly stuff from meijers or the local qwik stop or s-leven? in there early teens before they had a job or could drive. candy bars and nudie mags were my target goals.

Did you get busted and sent to the local jail by the prosectuter to scare the bejeezis out of ya?

cooooome oooon fess up.... we know you did it....

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
When I was 14, I was framed fro stealing 31,000 dollars worth of pocketwatches and 4 street rods. It was eventually found out that I didn't do anything and there was no problem for me.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool so how much money did you make when you sold it all?
j/k

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Jan 30 2004, 04:04 PM)cool so how much money did you make when you sold it all?
j/k
I had to pay a lawyer $500 (Dawn Gruenburg) She felt bad for me because she thought I was a good boy and only charged me $500 which was a ton of money to me at the time - now too.

It was cool because several years after, she remembered me as I stood before her court room with warrents out for my arrest relating to speeding tickets.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Why? Who wants to know? Did somebody ask you something?

HaHa Just kidding, weve already had a pretty big thread on this. If you claim to have killed a hobo with a hammer it makes others feel more comfortable about posting their petty misdimeanors.

Seriosly though did someone ask you something?

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
warrants ouch, I never got that bad on the road.....yet. I hope she gave a favorable verdict. my buddy got popped last year dui and I was .02 away from sitting next to him in the hoosgow. yeah its not the doin' time that hurts so much as from all I learned thru him its the cash outlay, the officials would probably rather hav you spend money on endless lawyer stuff and fines then sit in the pokey. whew too close for me no more motorcycles and bar hoppin'.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
15 years old....Minor in possesion of alcohol....funny story. Too much to type.

Shelby Police....(circa 1978).....Ran from the cops, they threatened to shut down the party, so we gave our selves up to save the bash....lol

My buddy puked in the cop shop....lol

Funny stuff.

Mini

·
Registered
248 Posts
QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Jan 30 2004, 03:16 PM)my buddy got popped last year dui and I was .02 away from sitting next to him in the hoosgow. yeah its not the doin' time that hurts so much as from all I learned thru him its the cash outlay, the officials would probably rather hav you spend money on endless lawyer stuff and fines then sit in the pokey.
Yes VERY VERY expensive, I'm talking from experience
It was definitely a big eye opener for me!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
At the age of 15 I got busted for possenion of marijuana! My mother came and picked me up from the cop shop at 3 in the morning and on the drive home she asked me how long I was smoking and I told her about 1 year. She then asked me where I was getting it from and I told her from out of her drawer! She then said, she just thought she was smoking alot!

My punishment was, when we got home I had to smoke a joint with her!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Jan 30 2004, 03:14 PM)I know boater2b almost killed a man cuz he popped a button off his hot wheels shirt.

That was a Norwalk Raceway Park (drag strip) shirt, thank you very much.
Watch it CBJ you know I've got one of those tempers that could snap at any second.
(I still need to sew a button back on there.) <_<

No criminal record. I think the early warning from my stepfather sunk in. "If you end up in jail, don't bother calling home." Not that I was much of a troublemaker. Well not until I started hanging out with this group and getting into drunken bar brawls and such.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
iam innocent thats my storry and iam sticking to it..

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jan 30 2004, 03:09 PM)QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Jan 30 2004, 04:04 PM) cool so how much money did you make when you sold it all?
j/k
I had to pay a lawyer $500 (Dawn Gruenburg) She felt bad for me because she thought I was a good boy and only charged me $500 which was a ton of money to me at the time - now too.

It was cool because several years after, she remembered me as I stood before her court room with warrents out for my arrest relating to speeding tickets.
I know Dawn! Wonderful woman. You are talking about Judge Gruenburg right? i haven't talked to her in about 4 years but all i can say is she helped me through a really rough time in my life.

To the topic. I was 8yrs and my sister was 5 yrs. Our mom worked at this health food store in Shelby and we would visit with her every now and then. They had this honey candy that we really liked and i gave one to my sister and put one in my mouth. We tried to chew and chew before my dad walked over, i swallowed mine but my sister wasn't quick enough <_< BUSTED. I believe that was my first crime
That was 22 yrs ago&#8230;.needless to say, with all that has happened over the years, I'm glad to be alive and pretty healthy today

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Jan 30 2004, 03:12 PM)... If you claim to have killed a hobo with a hammer......
don't get me involved!!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(CBJ @ Jan 30 2004, 03:12 PM)...

Seriosly though did someone ask you something?

no thought just popped into my head reading another thread. I thought I recalled a thread on this guess I should'a looked for it.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I got a MIP when I was like 16....I lived in Grand Haven, a small town, and everyone who went to court ended up in the newpaper...no way to hide it. My dad was Pi$$ed....I had to pay $105 fine which was a ton for me at the time and I was grounded for a long time. It sucked...

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Assult with intent to due harm.....

I was 13 and a much older kid tried to steal my bike after baseball practise.......So I beat him with a bat.....Went to juvinille hall for 6 months downtown..and a year probation after that...They felt I over reacted to the incident.....

I say I should have finished whet I started.....I hate Thieves.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts