Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pauline, haven't seen you at the gym in the morning since I started MY morning workouts, hmmmm................. that didn't last long

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Dec 29 2003, 09:53 PM)pauline, haven't seen you at the gym in the morning since I started MY morning workouts, hmmmm................. that didn't last long

Oh boy, your in trouble.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ouch, can't lift arms to well today, too much workout, may need to be fed beer, cannot hold 12 oz., maybe time to break the resolution...........

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Who goes there! Goose, your booty hasn't been in a gym since I personally have known of your existence!

and, for your information, I HAVE been to the gym 4-5 times per week for 45 mins to an hour each time SINCE December 1st~!!!

Just have been going after work and on weekends...

and have freaking gained two pounds... bastards...

I tell my body as I'm sweating and nearly falling off the nice new tread mills "work with me, will you? I'm TRYING here..."

hopefully it'll listen soon...

and bc of the cold I have not been eating much t'all...

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
QUOTEpauligan Posted on Dec 30 2003, 10:55 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who goes there! Goose, your booty hasn't been in a gym since I personally have known of your existence!

and, for your information, I HAVE been to the gym 4-5 times per week for 45 mins to an hour each time SINCE December 1st~!!!

Just have been going after work and on weekends...

and have freaking gained two pounds... bastards...

Just to ease your mind Pauline, gaining a few pounds can sometimes happen due to the increase of muscle mass......
muscle weighs more than fat...........the increased muscle mass will help burn more calories & eventually you'll see more weight reduction.

Or something like that.........

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no, have you seen her a$$ lately, it's not muscle, maybe snickers or m&m's or bon bons, but not muscle

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Dec 30 2003, 11:55 AM)no, have you seen her a$$ lately, it's not muscle, maybe snickers or m&m's or bon bons, but not muscle

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Dec 30 2003, 11:55 AM)no, have you seen her a$$ lately, it's not muscle, maybe snickers or m&m's or bon bons, but not muscle
<_< Pauline's gonna get big muscles @ the gym & come kick your arse for that comment

AND...you know you that a$$ comment is so NOT true Pauline

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Dec 30 2003, 10:55 AM)Who goes there! Goose, your booty hasn't been in a gym since I personally have known of your existence!
yeah, well we will see who will look better in a bikini this summer (i say ME)

JK about the a$$ comment, you have a small little bootey, just like my 10 year old cousin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts