Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm here; but email is down so I can't get to the list of things I need to do... slow day.

Scheduled to work a full day unless the head honcho comes around and tells us to skeedaddle.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
We're in until 12:30. I hope the Big Kahuna comes by early and releases you from bondage.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
sorry to see ya working
hope ya feel better
i am off until friday

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
It sure isn't me! Today is day 5 of 38 off!!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
I did some work today....not at all like having to get into the office. lol

Now I have to shower....

Hope to see some of yall tonight.

Mini

·
Registered
741 Posts
Workin' the rest of the week from 7am to 3pm. But I'm off on a big four - Saturday, Sunday (Lions Game), Monday and Tuesday. Paaarrrttttyyyyy!!!!!

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
I'm not at the office today ,,,, but,,, My wife has had me helping her cook all morning for our Christmas dinner... She's a slave driver.... haha Just kidding. We may go to the movies later and then out to dinner if we can find a restaurant open on Christmas Eve???

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i'm off! wahooo! just delivered gifts and sausage and now i can breathe for a moment! then off to the parents tonight for much family fun!

hope you get off work soon, pauligan!

·
12,052 Posts
I worked on getting rid of my LSCN induced headache, picking up my truck, and getting my last gift, does that count? Sorry to hear you had top work today Pauline, that sucks on Christmas eve. Fortunately in the Auto field I have always had it off.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
wahoooooo wetbox! get outta there!

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
I've been elbows-deep in squid all morning.
My family has had calamari on Christmas Eve for as long as they've been in this country. It's a pretty common dego tradition to have some kind of seafood on Christmas Eve.

I had to clean 9 pounds of the stuff!

We also have octopus salad!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...squid!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I hope everyone is home now enjoying the Holidays!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Yep - Have to work on X-Mas day also. Workin' 7 to 3 then I'll be ready to eat and party later tonight. I have to work tomorrow also. That sucks but I'm off four days after that.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts