Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
rocking out to tesla... "what you give"...
drinking some cheapass wine....

who else is out there?

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Hello MJ.

Don't know you as I'm new to LSCN, but I'm just chillin' after a long hard week. Gotta whole bunch of Bud Light in the fridge and just trying to stay stress free. Kid Rock CD in, playin' "you aint never heard of a MF like me!"

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i opted to stay in after a couple crappy episodes of my day,

and i accidentally on purpose hung up on fast eddie! lol! my pizza man in shinign armor! lol!
i owe you a BEER tomorrow, FE!

forgive me?

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Probably not a good thing, hanging up on Fast E, but after a few beers, he'll no doubt forget all about it.

Mello night for me, down loading music, jamming to the new tunes that I haven't heard in years.

Surfer girl, are you staying in or are you headed out?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
staying in. just got chinese food and got into touch with my black side: just finished watching 'New Jack City.' LOL!

now, i am watching 'A Pharroh's Quest'...i'm such a DORK!

i have this bowling thing tomorrow, so i decided to stay in. i'll be drinking at the alley tomorrow afternoon! lol! wahoooo!

whatcha downloading?

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Well I just woke up from a nap that started at 5:00.......Saw it was 10 and thought I should just go back to bed but than I relized that it's Friday night.
I think I'm going to go to the Bar in Romeo for my cousin Jesse's birthday. I've never been out there.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
romeo's a heckuva drive! be careful, sir!

i changed my mind...no tv...am surfing ebay.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
You name it, I just ogt the computer in January, never had one at home before, and just recently hooked up to Kazaa.
Got a buncj of Tom Petty downloading now, but it sure does take long enough!!

Have fun bowling, not much of a bowler, seem to be pretty popular out here in Michigan.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I think this is game 7, so 3-3, but not for sure. I was just at the Palace last night to watch the Fury, it wasn't that crowded, but we managed to have a good time anyhow!!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Wonder how the Elton John/Billy Joel concert is going. I had a couple of tickets, but couldn't find anyone to go, so I gave them away to a guy who works for me. He called is wife, and the look on his face was unbelieveable!!! There're having a great time tonight!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
yankee you need to have cable modem, It makes downloading a whole lot better.

Ck Romeo is far......that's why I've never been. But it's the cousin's b-day and I have nothing really going on. Still looking for someone to drive me out there.
I might go out there and than just hook up with his DD and crash at his house.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Rerun,

Got one, downloads are in the 5 - 10 kb/sec, maybe I'm just used to the cable for other things? I want it and I want it NOW!!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
QUOTE(damn yankee @ May 2 2003, 09:25 PM)Wonder how the Elton John/Billy Joel concert is going. I had a couple of tickets, but couldn't find anyone to go, so I gave them away to a guy who works for me. He called is wife, and the look on his face was unbelieveable!!! There're having a great time tonight!!
whut!!!!!!!!! are you crazy?? i'm sure if you would have posted something about it, you would have found someone to go with! I'm sure it will be an awesome concert.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I struggled with it, and I really couldn't find anyone, kinda like inviting people out on my boat, lots of excuses...and anyway I get alot of freebies, so it's always good to spread the wealth around the office. I like Billy Joel, Elton is OK...

And I only joined LSCN 2 days ago!! How was I to know what I was getting into? I really do need to meet you peep in person!!!!!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
QUOTE(damn yankee @ May 2 2003, 09:36 PM)I struggled with it, and I really couldn't find anyone, kinda like inviting people out on my boat, lots of excuses...and anyway I get alot of freebies, so it's always good to spread the wealth around the office. I like Billy Joel, Elton is OK...

And I only joined LSCN 2 days ago!! How was I to know what I was getting into? I really do need to meet you peep in person!!!!!
well get your arse out of the house and come to something! The more the merrier

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
QUOTE(damn yankee @ May 2 2003, 09:52 PM)10-4 FHG, the very next get together you're all gonn have a good time puttin' up with my accent!!!
oh no, where ya from????

we already have max with his polish accent

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Me, I recently moved out here from New Hampshire. You know, we say beeyah instead of beer, pahk the cahr.. that sort of thing. I used to boat on Lake Winnipesaukee. You'd know it by the movies 'On Golden Pond' and 'What About Bob'

So, I don't really know alot of people out here...but I have a feelin' that that is gonna change once the weather warms and boating season begins in earnest!!!

BTW, you're welcome on my boat anytime!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts