Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't find the last thread about this so I thought I would start a new one. My family is going up north to my brothers new cottage and since I'll probably work Friday I didn't want to go. I was thinking if there were some of us that didn't have family or friends local we could all get together and have our own LSCN thanksgiving dinner. I'm volunteering. So who's in? Do we have enough?

Those of you that have a dinner early could meet us after.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Hammer, it's usually just me and my bottle of Wild Turkey, but I would be willing to share!! Just so long as I can watch the Packers....Oops! I mean Lions game!

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey I have a 60" Elite big screen ready for the game. I know pegleg is doing turkey down at the parade, but there are those of us planning on being too hung over from Wednesdays party at Gino's Surf.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
if iam not to hung over wouldnt mind stoping by for a SHOT,,,

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Nov 26 2003, 01:28 AM)I got some plans with my in-laws.
But just in case......

Hmmm just in case I come up with a escape route.

Or just tell them to stick their heads up their asses and fight for air. Im thankful for the Peeps and will be watching this thread closesly.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
i believe there is famil;y stuff going on, i HOPE.
i said i will attend (but im not trustworthy am i CBJ)

it shouldnt be lat in the day, so PM me you directions as i will prob. come by

·
Registered
481 Posts
i wouldnt be able to make it, but you are more than welcome to one of the turkeys in my freezer. got an extra one. call me if ya want it 586-246-4841

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ttt for those that didn't see it.

just me and damn yankee?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
no dinner for me, i'll be at work 2pm till 10pm...

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Hey Jim,

Deb and I have to go to her Sisters and at least make an appearance(they are moving). She is gonna do the cooking thing early and feed her mom, then we are gonna come down that way. We plan on bringing a cooler of brewski's with us and sneaking off early from her sisters...heheh. How late you gonna be partying?? Let me know.

Randy

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok Randy. I'll take a survey tonight also. Meijers is open tomorrow and I can just get everything in the morning. Talk about last minute.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
I had my Turkey last Saturday at the folks house. I've got a couple friends coming over to my place tomorrow. I'm just gonna cook some chicken though...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts