Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently looking to buy my first house in SCS, and I have some questions in regards to the boat launch. When you live in SCS, do you get to use their boat launch for free? or is there a membership for the parks?
Just curious. I will be a first time home buyer and if these are stupid questions, I apologize.

Just excited.

·
Registered
481 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Nov 24 2003, 01:10 PM)I am currently looking to buy my first house in SCS
hey jabberjawz, not sure bout the launches, but just chiming in to say congrats, youre gonna love it there. i was raised in scs (lakeshore, class of 86), bought my first house there in 92, moved in 98 and longing to go back.

·
Registered
790 Posts
My pal lives in SCS and here are the 2003 launch rates according to him. (the ramps are for use of residents only but there has been talk of opening them up to non-residents also)

Individual launch - $10
Annual Pass - $100

·
Registered
481 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Nov 24 2003, 02:41 PM)$65

No kidding.

We also have huge water bills and leaky basements.
hahahaha, i dont think i've ever heard anyone in the shores who didnt have water in the basement at one time or another. we got lucky on bonheur, had a trickle once but never flooded. but then again, the basement was paneled - hmmm <_<

as far as the water bills go, i heard scs and warren may go in on their own water system, any word on that?

i mainly enjoyed how everything you need is there and the proximity to the expressways. from our house on bon heur, we could be out the door and enjoying a beer at pizzapopulus in 20 minutes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.