Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Who Rules YOUR bed?

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  ThreeCrabs 
#1 ·
here's who rules my bed; freakin little furry babes!
bad view of my bed, but GREAT view of my boys!
and THIS is who rules MY bed...make no mistake!
ps--anyone know where i can get a ms. pacman machine for a great price?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
these two like to sleep on my head. thank goodness not at the same time.

#9 ·
Had two cute babes ruling my bed last night. Only problem ones 8 the others 4. After awhile I got up and found a new kingdom, the couch. But about 7 they came out and curled up next to me there as well. I guess the question should really - Who rules your personal space when you want to relax?

#10 ·
QUOTE(traveler @ Apr 26 2003, 02:08 PM)Had two cute babes ruling my bed last night. Only problem ones 8 the others 4. After awhile I got up and found a new kingdom, the couch. But about 7 they came out and curled up next to me there as well. I guess the question should really - Who rules your personal space when you want to relax?
Would it be too inappropriate to make a pedophile joke here?

#11 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Apr 26 2003, 01:13 PM)QUOTE(traveler @ Apr 26 2003, 02:08 PM) Had two cute babes ruling my bed last night. Only problem ones 8 the others 4. After awhile I got up and found a new kingdom, the couch. But about 7 they came out and curled up next to me there as well. I guess the question should really - Who rules your personal space when you want to relax?
Would it be too inappropriate to make a pedophile joke here?

Yes considering my second marriage broke up due to the fact that her brother is one convicted with a record! But you know snow I'd never hold anything against ya anyway.

#12 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Apr 26 2003, 01:34 PM)I don't allow our cats in the bedroom.
There's enough cat hair everywhere else. Plus I have allergies.

They have their own bed:
Ok.....Where did you get your putty cats??? I want to get Mak (my 5 yr.old) a cat like your one on the left (the darker of the two). I am allergic to cats and the short hair variety really bothers me, but I seem to tolerate a long hair better. She wants something to cuddle

It's my couch I never can sit on because the kids are all over it and they have on their shows on the tv
......When I go to bed I get to watch tv and usually pass out in 15 minutes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.