Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing that i'm successful in my attempt to quit smoking
(Ok i had 2 drags off of firecrackers cig on friday night..but YUCK...did nothing for me) I have a bunch of marlboro coupons laying around. 12 coupons for $1.00 off a pack. I also have $4.00 off 4 packs or a carton. I have 3 of those.

These are set to expire 2/29/04

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jan 12 2004, 07:54 PM)COME ON !! you guys are smokers! dont you want to save money?

lol

If they want to smoke, let them pay full price.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Intimidator @ Jan 12 2004, 07:59 PM)If you don't get any other takers, I'd be happy to take them. Congrats on quitting, I wish I could do it!!

they're yours.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
if you must have a jiggling boob avatar, copy and paste and use mine.
it's much more appropriate for this site - the one you have would be good for JObbie Nooner's discussion board

My .02

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jan 12 2004, 08:13 PM)if you must have a jiggling boob avatar, copy and paste and use mine.
it's much more appropriate for this site - the one you have would be good for JObbie Nooner's discussion board
Shhhhhhhh!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jan 12 2004, 08:13 PM)if you must have a jiggling boob avatar, copy and paste and use mine.

My .02
if you're going to complain about that shannon, how abuot the other avatars of @ss's and chicks and the likes of that??

i dont want your avatar. thanks though!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jan 12 2004, 08:23 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 12 2004, 08:21 PM) CATFIGHT!!!

*grabs a bowl of popcorn*

Uh oh.

·
12,052 Posts
Knock it off snow. Its not worse than dozens of ones that come and go all the time on here. <_<

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 12 2004, 08:21 PM)CATFIGHT!!!

*grabs a bowl of popcorn*

you wish SNow!!!!!!

MJ ~ you are soooooo no being alienated. I have complained about the other inappropriate avatars too - from Snow's disgusting head blowing up off some guys body to a smilie crack looking like it's getting licked. There's a line of what's permissible and what's not - a 3 complaint rule gets it removed, no matter what. That's all.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jan 12 2004, 08:31 PM)Knock it off snow. Its not worse than dozens of ones that come and go all the time on here.

Hey! What'd I do?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(fit chick @ Jan 12 2004, 08:33 PM)Are you refering to my 2 women? I think your avitar is a little more tastless than mine
actually no, but now that you brought it up...

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I get all this crap for trying to be nice and donate my coupons to those who smoke marlboro.
!!!

jesus

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
As long as its not two guys kissing, its OK by me.

Oh, and now I see the truth comes out about this one, huh?

Head Explode

·
12,052 Posts
I like all the avatars, and in MY opinion they pass the pg-13 rule. Lets keep the love and warmer feelings here.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.