Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband does, and last night I clearly heard him say, "I would like eggs on toast please."

He talks every night, and last night was the first night I could clearly understand him.

Who else has been caught doing this?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ May 18 2004, 01:41 PM)My husband does, and last night I clearly heard him say, "I would like eggs on toast please."

He talks every night, and last night was the first night I could clearly understand him.

Who else has been caught doing this?
Oh, and like you NEVER do. <_<

Would you rather I had called out someone else's name?

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
My wife say I talk in my sleep all the time. We often get into arguments becuase she doesn't come home or does something and didn't tell me.
I'll then ask her. "Was I sleeping when we had this conversation?" She say's "I don't think so, but it was last night."
I continually tell her don't talk to me at night because God only knows what I'll say and I don't remember any of it the next morning.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I talk in my sleep a bit, and sometime I am talking so much I end up waking myself up.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
I do, it's apparently coherent, and you can understand the words, but it makes no sense. My favorite one was one time I woke my wife up and was screaming "Jen, Jen, the horses Ginger Pop is Snapping" Whatever in the hell that means!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Both my sons talk in their sleep. Last weekend my 4 year old called me into his room at 2 am for a drink. When I went back in with the water he said "come on outside with me... I"m out here" and never took the water. He was sleeping the whole darn time.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
not me?!?!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I used to when we lived in the condo, I think hearing other people go in and out would trigger it. I also woke up a couple times at the front door looking through the peep hole at nothing. It started when we put the condo up for sale and a lockbox outside. At the new house, once in a while I will wake up and start screaming there is someone in the house and almost give my husband a heart attack. I guess a couple times he was up with the flashlight checking the house. No sleepwalking anymore though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My husband does. He's a drummer in a band and sometimes before a gig he will talk in his sleep about his drums
Other times when he starts talking I can have a conversation with him that he has no memory of the next day

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Not me
But my friend Elizabeth does she speaks clearly sometimes her sentinces don't make sense but her words do. It's funny and emtertaining especially since she never rembers a single thing.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Oh boy, Did I say a doozie last night.

Apparently I said "I think you need a bigger blow hole."

She woke me up immediately laughing to tell me what I said.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Jason R @ May 21 2004, 09:46 AM)Oh boy, Did I say a doozie last night.

Apparently I said "I think you need a bigger blow hole."

She woke me up immediately laughing to tell me what I said.

Dreaming about inflatable love dolls?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts