Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on tell us.....Mine was with a Wayne Dietz up at Saginaw Valley State when I was visiting my sister and I was old for a first kiss.....16!

If this topic is an old one, sorry I missed it!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Is it really bad if I can't remember. I'm pretty sure it was around 8th grade though.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
yesterday
i am a late bloomer i guess

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Aug 1 2003, 03:39 PM)yesterday
i am a late bloomer i guess

It was mahn grayvee wasn't it???!!! LOL

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
OMG.....That was many kisses ago! Don't remember, don't care..........(3crabs is standing behind me <_< )

Ok...he's gone.......It was his neighbor...Dean Salva....big time looser!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
The very first kiss that I remember was to my wife. All those prior were wiped out....

BROWNIE POINTS!!!!!

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 1 2003, 02:34 PM)Age is fuzzy~13ish????

Ron's the dude from nearly two decades ago! Stayed with him for 12 years, though!!!

12 years,,,, That must have been a very special kiss!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 1 2003, 03:43 PM)
OMG.....That was many kisses ago! Don't remember, don't care..........(3crabs is standing behind me
)

haaaa!!!!

cute!

Where have you been chicka!! Haven't seen you in AGES! Going to the moot or Joes tomorrow?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 1 2003, 02:43 PM)
OMG.....That was many kisses ago! Don't remember, don't care..........(3crabs is standing behind me
)

looser?
he was loose ?

i think you meant loser

no it was not man gravy, it was .............................
LOL !

·
Registered
530 Posts
mother- i was probably a day old or so.That wouldn't be incest would it

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Aug 1 2003, 03:44 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 1 2003, 02:34 PM) Age is fuzzy~13ish????

Ron's the dude from nearly two decades ago! Stayed with him for 12 years, though!!!

12 years,,,, That must have been a very special kiss!!
I actually remember details because it was horrifyingly embarrasing!! Of course it's your first, so I just kinda sat there, mouth open... I was instructed to close it a little!!

still makes me laugh!!

hope it doesn't offend anybody posting this ancient stuff!!! Sorry if so!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(garydebs @ Aug 1 2003, 02:44 PM)The very first kiss that I remember was to my wife. All those prior were wiped out....

BROWNIE POINTS!!!!!

Everyone with me now....AAAWWW.....How sweet. GOOD ANSWER! (Is BabyDoll standing behind you???)

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Aug 1 2003, 03:48 PM)QUOTE(garydebs @ Aug 1 2003, 02:44 PM) The very first kiss that I remember was to my wife. All those prior were wiped out....

BROWNIE POINTS!!!!!

Everyone with me now....AAAWWW.....How sweet. GOOD ANSWER! (Is BabyDoll standing behind you???)

We're talking about lip-kissing, not @$$-kissing.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(fit chick @ Aug 1 2003, 02:51 PM)My first real french kiss was at a 6th grade dance with Diego

it was wonderful
we went together for about a week

Too funny....I had my first boyfriend in 5th grade, just because it was the thing to do. We went all of the school year only talking, pretty much afraid of each other and never kissed.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Hey Pauligan....I've been reading what you've been doing. You naughty, but nice chicka!

Will be at metro tonight (80% chance). Algonac Harbor tomorrow....gonna try to sneak down to Joe's, too. Then the bay/metro on Sunday......

I'll be down at Jack's next Friday night and then back with my boat on Saturday for the festival. Can't wait! You will be there won't you?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts