Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey! want to say thanks to girlie and her girlfriend who judged the 'shake, rattle and roll' bartending competition for me tonight! and to big toddy & taxman for entering! heck, big toddy even won an honerable mention! 7 participants, and it was one of the most fun nights!!!

thank you thank you thank you!!! ya'll turned what seemed to be a crappy nite into a wonderful turnout!!! long live $10 steak days!!

kisses and hugs to you three!
and funbags, too!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Wish I could have been there!!! I was at Lowe's when Evil told me my Dad had just fallen and could not get up on his own. So I rushed from Harper Woods to 23 Mile arrived to the house and he was ok. He managed to get himself up on his own. I still stuck around and fixed a flat time on his car and went to Mickey D's for my parents.
Long night so I just went home.

I'm up for TNT's tonight though!!!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I wanted to be the bartender last night!!
but I had plans that couldn't be broken! Maybe next time....

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Whew!!! It was tough but someone had to sample the hard work of the bartenders!!!

It was the most fun I have had on a monday night in a long time!!!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Of course there were good drinks!!!!!! YOU misssed out!! NAW NAW NAW NAW NAW NAW!(said like a 3 yr old with tongue sticking out!!!)

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so i heard! lol! that's ok! you still got prizes for trying!
emily, kourie says the face you two made were priceless!! hee hee!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Amelia @ Jan 6 2004, 10:27 AM)did anyone make a drink called a red headed slut ? it uses absolute, a pucker and 1 other ingredient
no. it was based on originality. and a red headed slut is :
1/3 jager
1/3 peach schnaaps
1/3 cranberry juice

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Jan 6 2004, 09:48 AM)The drink I made was YUCKY!

Sorry Joe!!!
It was uhhhhh.............. well there was a reason we did not pick it. We still love you though!!!! Thanks for the pen!!!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Sounds like a blast! A red headed slut...don't think I ever had that shot before. <_<

Great Job CK and Girlie!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts