Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ May 20 2003, 03:09 PM)

Pleading the fifth.....

Mini
Me Too!!!

I suppose it's easy enough to look up though if we really wanted to.

At least i can honestly say i'm not on the SOL

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Nobody knows about this, but here goes:

In high School, I was arrested for Stealing clothes from the Limited...

Went through the whole schabang... even to court.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Feeling INCREDIBILY GUILTY for lying !!!! Never arrested!! I did steal donuts from Krogers when I worked there when I was 15 and got fired... but never anything else.

Just wanna know what a hellion canadian person is.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
k...

I had a warrent out for my arrest for an unpaid ticket aobut 4 years ago... didn't know.. for real.

The night before my birthday, after the bar... I drove to this guys house that i was seeing, (litle bit intoxicated),,,made it there just fine though. Phone call in the morning woke us up.. it was his neighbour... asked him if he knew anyone with a car that had Canadian license plates, if so... the car needed to be moved. I walked outside in his boxers, leather boots and crazy a$$ hair - nice, I looked sweet!!.. not !!!Didn't realize untill too late that many of his neighbours and the cops were out there too.
Apparently while trying to locate his house in a drunken state and park at the same time... I completely blocked the neighbours driveway, directly across the street from his home....
As I went to my car to move it, the cops asked me my name, no big deal right?.. not.. warrant that i didn't know about comes up, as I'm getting out of my car Cop arrests me... wouldn't let me change, takes me to the precinct...on my birthday!..on the way there they started singing happy birthday to me!!
Needless to say, I completely embarrased this guy... he knew one of the cops at the station when he came to bail me out, his sister was at the house when we got back...first time meeting her/last time too.. I was still in his boxers and leather boots with the worst hair ever, ... never heard from him again

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Unfortunately Yes. Just last August, I decided to skip my nephew's first birthday party and took the boat out instead.
BAD CALL!!!!

After a nice day out on the water, like a dumb a** I tried driving home from St Clair Shores to New Baltimore. Somehow got lost and ended up driving south bound on crooker. Stoped at a red light at 16 Mile road, and when the light turned green I made the brilliant dicision of turning left onto the west bound lanes. I would say that I was lucky that I did it right in front of a Macomb County Sheriff, becuase he pulled me over before anything bad happened. Spent the night in Jail, nice concrete bench to sleep on. After the Impound, Layer, tickets and fines, Out of pocket cost was approximatly $2500.00 (Gone). Needless to say I learned my lesson. Lets be smarter than I was!!!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ May 20 2003, 04:19 PM)1988. driving under the influence,
coming back from windsor

1989. smuggling marajuana from windsr

1990. smuggling 222's from windsor

1992. arson

1994. b.e.

1996. murder

NOT !!!!!!

Just the driving under the influence in 1988 from windsor
One more Eddie

1991 smuggling illiegal immigrants from Canada ( Madmax and Merlin)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Never arrested.....but I've done a whole lot of the arresting....

·
Registered
161 Posts
Madmax,

Lemme help ya out.....I'm part of the "Gestapo" as we were so warmly referred to in another thread....ya know those cheap clothes wearin communist bastards...a cop. I realize this is part of another thread, but I've just gotta get this off my chest......I have never, and will never stop and issue a driver a citation for not wearing his/her seatbelt....there are many other coppers who share in this feeling with me.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(jethro @ May 20 2003, 04:18 PM)Madmax,

Lemme help ya out.....I'm part of the "Gestapo" as we were so warmly referred to in another thread....ya know those cheap clothes wearin communist bastards...a cop. I realize this is part of another thread, but I've just gotta get this off my chest......I have never, and will never stop and issue a driver a citation for not wearing his/her seatbelt....there are many other coppers who share in this feeling with me.
Gestapo...... now that is funny, i missed that.

had to laugh.....

Hey no probs Jethro.
You have a boat ?
Do you live in the Lake st clair area.......

Welcome aboard....

c-girl, your story was hilarious

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(jethro @ May 20 2003, 05:18 PM)Madmax,

jethro I hope you didn't let it get you down. You know how it is.....everyone hates you till they need you. often times it's a thankless job. My father and 2 uncles are cops along with a cousin now. You could almost say were a police family. I would of liked to do it but I think my dad would of kicked my a$$.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I once thought it would be a cool idea to blow off this smoke balm i got from the wind tunnel durring the forth of july... well this smoke balm was so big it burried 3 houses and made the visibility about 4 feet... the fire trucks came, the police came... so i did not want anyone to panic so i ran around saying it was only a smoke balm... well daa... got arested due to all the complaints...
Funny thing is, my fother is vice mayor in my home town, when the fire engines were called he happend to be in the fire house serving cake, well he called very embarased and upset with me...

Still was the coolest smoke balm i have ever seen!!!

1 - 20 of 98 Posts