Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
41 - 60 of 98 Posts

· Registered
8,195 Posts
i'm with dawnie dawn...drunk driving, sept 11, 2002. the day they first relased molson ice. drank a poopload of the stuff with my boss and a girlfriend, felt fine, got pulled over for doing 70 on 14 mile road right neat capt pegleggs' neighborhood. all i wanted to do was get home: i was tired.

dad was not thrilled, as i was in his car and it was left on the side of the road for him to come get at 2am, and he had to leave for work at 4am.

I ALSO GOT A STOOPID SEATBELT TICKET ON GRATIOT 3 BLOCKS SOUTH OF HALL ROAD YESTERDAY!!! THEY HAVE A STING SET UP!!! wear your seatbelts.

· Registered
1,181 Posts
It's public record so no hidding anything here........Drove into my neighbors yard just inches away from knocking down a boat on blocks and going through another neighbors house.....You'd a thought my neighbor would have held off on calling the cops knowing I lived 5 houses down......No such luck a totalled car and a night in jail with a monsterous headache all in all God was watching me......The cause well let's just say 2.0 on the richter scale and on a Tuesday night no doubt. And this was before TNT night!!
I should of been dead. I guess I'm here for a reason! All in all everything turned out considering, and my neighbors still like me. No harm to them except a fender bender on one of the cars I hit. Unbelievable let's just say.... Details too much to fill in.....I just assume forget that time in my life.....

· Registered
114 Posts
A year or two ago I drove my Jeep over to pick up a pizza with my sheltie dog. An old man cut me off in the mall parking lot in a big junk Cadillac, made me slam on my brakes and my dog went flying into the dash. I turned around and yelled at the guy. An hour later the Warren police showed up at my door and said the guy said I pulled a hunting knife on him, threatened to kill him and kicked in his car. I was charged with felonious assult and malicious destruction. Like a 15 year felony. The guy had a record of assults but the cops and prosecuter didn't care because he was old, he must be telling the truth, right? I cooperated fully with the police, even going in for an interview and agreeing to a lie detector test. Instead if giving me the test, the arrested me. Cost me 5000 dollars in lawyers fees and eventually the case was dismissed. The imbeciles story had a zillion inconsistancies but if you live in Warren and are over 70 your word is golden. Needless to say after 15 years I'm moving to Farmington Hills for among other reasons I don't want my taxes supporting an inept judicial system, with incompentent detectives and prosecuters.

· Registered
145 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ May 20 2003, 04:21 PM)QUOTE(jethro @ May 20 2003, 04:18 PM) Madmax,

Lemme help ya out.....I'm part of the "Gestapo" as we were so warmly referred to in another thread....ya know those cheap clothes wearin communist bastards...a cop. I realize this is part of another thread, but I've just gotta get this off my chest......I have never, and will never stop and issue a driver a citation for not wearing his/her seatbelt....there are many other coppers who share in this feeling with me.
Gestapo...... now that is funny, i missed that.

had to laugh.....

Hey no probs Jethro.
You have a boat ?
Do you live in the Lake st clair area.......

Welcome aboard....

c-girl, your story was hilarious
Thanks for welcoming me aboard...!! Hey I did'nt take offense to anything....!! I've been doing my job for far too long to have such thin skin..!

I'm a copper with the Troy Police Department...so no, you won't see me on the lakes anytime soon, though that would be pretty awesome..

I live in the Shelby Twp area, and yes I do have a boat which can often be found with me aboard, stalking bass out on Lake St. Clair....If I'm not out there and not working, you'll find me up in Grayling enjoying the sunsets at my lakefront cottage.

AND HEY..!! GET YOUR OWN DARN HANDCUFFS...!! I NEED MINE..!!! HEHEHE...

· Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
met him through at mutual friend at first, she lived in his condo before he moved back in.... she's now my sister-in-law..

way back when, he'd sit up at champs in the parking lot while on dut. When I was ready to leave he'd give me a breatholizer test to make sure i was okay to drive home...

· Registered
145 Posts
HAAAAA...!! That's funny, we used to rag on him for sittin in the lot of Champps and tryin to put the moves on chicks....

He's a funny guy....but he thinks he's smoother than he really is.....it's sometimes very painful to watch.

· Registered
2,968 Posts
Got arrested in the police station parking lot for fighting.

Got arrested for B n E in Detroit, we used to go to the top of the Statler and the Tuller hotel and furnish the pent houses and have partys after hanging out at the Shelter. Then we fought a bunch of Skin heads in the parking lot and the cops joined in. That brought a end to our Pent House Partys in the Ski. How ever while it lasted we did give us a great view for the Pistons parade and 2 or 3 fire works shows.

Got arrested in the Moravian Grave Yard for fighting Skin Heads.

Got arrested in the Warren High School Parking Lot. For fighting, it wasnt during school.

Oh yeah, fleaing and evading.
Yeah that was a good one.

Reckless driving.

Got arrested in like 9th grade for letting the air out of a patrol cars parking lot.
But I was a juvenile so that doesnt really count. hmmm yeah that starts up a hole new chapter.

When Patti was pregnant, I got in a big old fight in the parking lot of City Club. Then the Warden brought something to my attention and you know I have not been in any kind of trouble ever since. Its almost been Ten years.

There Ive aired my dirty laundry. Now realizing that it has been about Ten years since Ive done anything wrong Im feeling pretty good about myself.

CBJ is a outstanding citizen. You see if I can become a happy fun loving person who contributes to society in a positive manner, well if I can do it anyone can.

Oops for got about Harpos and Blondies.

Oh yeah and Todds. mm hmm the Gallery at 9 n Van ****. Man I sure am glad I meet the Warden. Thats kind a funny the "Warden" ha ha

Remember
CBJ is all about the LOVE!!!!!!
Just dont Snake me.
Cuz then Ill get you in your sleep

That reminds me, I want to have a Retro Kid party for the LSCN kids.

· Registered
893 Posts
I am the Marine deputy mentioned earlier. I stopped by the tin fin on Saturday ran into my sister in-laws ex. Had a few pops with him, left with the wife for a LATE dinner elsewhere. All I can say is get those Lk. St. Clair decals on your vessle. It just might be me stopping you. I spend alot of time on the water in my boat and the counties. Can't wait to do some poker runs.

· Registered
2,009 Posts
I was a bad person for a long time. Luckily my wife and my son have shown me that there's more to life than ME.

Yes, 1991. And a bunch of other stuff before that. Nothing since, though.

· Premium Member
4,849 Posts
QUOTE(jethro @ May 20 2003, 09:18 PM)Madmax,

Lemme help ya out.....I'm part of the "Gestapo" as we were so warmly referred to in another thread....ya know those cheap clothes wearin communist bastards...a cop. I realize this is part of another thread, but I've just gotta get this off my chest......I have never, and will never stop and issue a driver a citation for not wearing his/her seatbelt....there are many other coppers who share in this feeling with me.
Jethro,
don't take the commie thing personal. I'm glad you and alot of fellow cops feel that way about the seat belt thing.

· Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
my girlfriend lived on the 12th floor off an apartment building, we could monitor the people coming out of the building from the t/v.. when we'd see them leaving, we'd yell at them through the intercom to watch out...then pelt them with anything and everything we found in the fridge....

· Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
QUOTE(Sandy A$$ @ May 21 2003, 01:25 PM)Not yet! Knock on wood. I got pulled over last week and got a speeding ticket.

Sandy A$$ aka H I T

Boy a lot of you have problems.
not problems... learning experiences!..

41 - 60 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.