Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a rough one done so far but can get it to work right. I can email it to whomever. Also, it doesn't let me upload it so I think it may be too big.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
What program did you make it in? (just curious - I've had a few too many brewskis tonight to be even thinking about playing in image ready) lol!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
I can't even get my ,taken from another site, plain boring avitar to work. I need help. Would like to use a pic we have stored in a folder (jpg) but it won't load either. <_<

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im just trying to get the 5 to grow and shrink in a loop without the background changing.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 16 2003, 10:09 PM)I can't even get my ,taken from another site, plain boring avitar to work. I need help. Would like to use a pic we have stored in a folder (jpg) but it won't load either.

Try to resize the picture....sounds like it's too big. I can do it if you cannot....just email it to me and i'll get to it in the a.m. before work.

Looks pretty good, Deuce!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Deuce you have to go back in and turn off the other layers (besides the foremost one that is showing) in each frame when that 5 is growing & shrinking (if that makes any sense to you)

I don't have that program - use Image Ready myself

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 16 2003, 10:17 PM)Thank you Lisa. I did try to resize. Still didn't work. PM me you email, please, I'll send it to you.
It worked when I made it my avatar.....did it work for you?

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
It works when I look at it. Very cool!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Yes very nice!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
If you need something animated, Zeeb is your man! He could make that 5 do all sorts of stuff.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If I posted it the topic police might delete this thread and this is where my avatar is linked to, so ........

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jun 17 2003, 10:27 AM)If I posted it the topic police might delete this thread and this is where my avatar is linked to, so ........
Then save your avatar, just in case.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts