Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(JYurgo @ Mar 11 2010, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Who's cutting the shrink first??? I think we have one more snow yet...
I've been waiting for this thread. I too believe in one more snowfall.

·
Registered
6,423 Posts
Mine does not have shrink wrap on it(stored inside). But I did pull the cover off and make sure everything is as I left it.

If this weather keeps up I may take it outside and let it see sunlight.

Matt

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
I sure wouldn't mind water proofing the mooring cover and then be all set. Now where did I put that thing?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Mar 11 2010, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I never cut. I have used the same shrink wrap now for 7 seasons... I gently peel it off of the transom and remove from the boat. Tie the straps the same way in the fall and slip it back on....

I thought about doing that last year. Might do it this time, just need to find a place to store it.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Mar 11 2010, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Planning to cut on the 20th of this month. We'll see if I'm able to.

That was my planned date but Sheamus won't cover for me at work the next day, so I am sliding out to the 27th. Be sure to let him know how unfair it is, tomorrow when he comes back to work.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
QUOTE(ShiverMeTimbers @ Mar 11 2010, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Mar 11 2010, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Planning to cut on the 20th of this month. We'll see if I'm able to.

That was my planned date but Sheamus won't cover for me at work the next day, so I am sliding out to the 27th. Be sure to let him know how unfair it is, tomorrow when he comes back to work.

That's a low blow buddy, I offered to work your the one that said no.... Damn women

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
QUOTE(Sheamus @ Mar 11 2010, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(ShiverMeTimbers @ Mar 11 2010, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Mar 11 2010, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Planning to cut on the 20th of this month. We'll see if I'm able to.

That's a low blow buddy, I offered to work your the one that said no.... Damn women

Well damn you weren't suppose to log in tonight.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
QUOTE(ShiverMeTimbers @ Mar 11 2010, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Sheamus @ Mar 11 2010, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(ShiverMeTimbers @ Mar 11 2010, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Mar 11 2010, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Planning to cut on the 20th of this month. We'll see if I'm able to.

Well damn you weren't suppose to log in tonight.

Well then guess who's buying lunch tomorrow

1 - 20 of 53 Posts