Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Role call time.............
Who's fishing this weekends opener?
My partener and I are fishing the opener out of Harley Ensign.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Don't think I will fish it, but will be fishing St. Clair on Fri and Sat, maybe even Thursday. Most likely will make it to the weigh in, either by boat or car. Plan to hit Saginaw Bay on Sunday.

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
Dave and I will be there of course. I hope we're 1 boat position in front of you. If so you'll have to take the rev limiter off that Merc to keep me off your spot...lol

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I'm not fishing any tournaments this weekend Alex/Basstrap, so I'll already be there when you pull up :p

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
I guess it is just you and me Basstrap896.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Anybody know what time the weigh-in is? I would like to make that at least.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Will be there Saturday with the Mercury, Dodge Motorsports, Team Crestliner FishHawk to give you big boys a run for your money. Actually just to have fun.
Will fish Sunday too but will have to change partners as my regular (nephew) has a golf outting Sunday. Maybe I'll ask my wife to fish with me Sunday.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
"give you big boys a run for your money"

Good to hear MadWags.....now the comment about my weight...lol

This tourney is going to be fun...wide open, anyone has a chance to win.

Mini

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(djkimmel @ Jun 17 2003, 08:26 PM)I'm not fishing any tournaments this weekend Alex/Basstrap, so I'll already be there when you pull up :p
Not fishing any tourney's???? ting for the BFL I presume.

Hope to see you Saturday Dan, its gonna be nice to chat at the weigh-in instead of handling fish!

Mini

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I can't come back to the boat ramp until I find wads of 3.5 to 4 pound smallies...I may not come in until mid-July...

·
Registered
882 Posts
John;
You guys did well at the tournament.
Where the heck did Ed get the 29lbs?

What a bag!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Thank you....the day started not so weel....No trolling motor at the first spot. I almost completely disassembled it and reassembled it to no avail. 1 hour lost......then off to the second spot and we drifted over a productive area only to lose the first two I had hooked. I was ready to put it on the trailer and go home, then by some strange act of the trolling motor God's....the motor worked and we were able to get back in the game.

I have no idea where Ed was, but apparently he had em figured out. I was anticipating that kind of weight and perhapes could have gotten it if the first spot would have paid off for us.

All in all I am very happy with the ending despite the beginning.

Mini

1 - 16 of 16 Posts