Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the opener this weekend, what tournament are you going to be fishing? I myself will be heading for Saginaw Bay and giving Top Bass a try, out of Hoyles.

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
GNT on Saginaw. STAY OFF MY S%^&!

5-Alive, you going up on Friday?

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
QUOTE(Alex @ May 26 2004, 10:25 AM)GNT on Saginaw. STAY OFF MY S%^&!

...hhhmmmm....I thought everything south of the Arctic circle was Mini and Donnies?!

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
QUOTE(Mac @ May 26 2004, 12:28 PM)
...hhhmmmm....I thought everything south of the Arctic circle was Mini and Donnies?!

No, everything within a 1 mile radius of the XXXXXXXX (use your imagination, begins with a "F") is Mini and Donnie's. The rest is ALL mine.

Jeff, I'm also claiming all rights to Saginaw Bay. Since I've been there more than 7 times now.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
QUOTE(Alex @ May 26 2004, 12:48 PM)Jeff, I'm also claiming all rights to Saginaw Bay. Since I've been there more than 7 times now.

7 Times??...HOLY [email protected]#[email protected]!!!...you must know where the Charity's are by now then too!! You ARE a veteran!!! LOL

·
Formerly "FRL"
930 Posts
I will be fishing

Lake Cadillac on Saturday - Mid West

Lake Neppessing on Sunday - ABA

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
QUOTE(Mac @ May 26 2004, 02:23 PM)
7 Times??...HOLY [email protected]#[email protected]!!!...you must know where the Charity's are by now then too!! You ARE a veteran!!! LOL

Told ya..I got the place mastered! Where are the Charities agian??

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The charities, those are the things you and Joe will be contributing too. I know where those ones are at also!!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
QUOTE(Mark M @ May 26 2004, 08:50 PM)You've only mastered the Bay when something from your boat has been ripped from it and is at the bottom of the Bay!
LOL!!..."Shock & Awe" Bay....

Nothing like being in 10ft of water with 5ft waves and going down in the trough and feeling your skeg bottom out!! It's the thrill of VICTORY when you get back to the ramp and your lower unit is still there!! SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts