Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's going Sunday to watch the Lion's get there arses handed to them by the Ram's.

This is the last game of the year and last chance to tailgate with the Big Red Bus. Don't pass up your chance.
Come on down and just tailgate or even buy a ticket when your down there. Let's Parrrtaaaayyy!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
WAHOO!!!! I can't wait! I get to go with Samson and AJU and ???
P A R T Y with you all on the BRB

I will try not to get kicked out this time

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Last time I went down to the game on the Brb, I called into work sickthe next day!
But I don't have to work next monday, so I will be going!

·
LSCN Sponsor
328 Posts
Where do you guys meet and at what time. Do you actually go to the game? Jimcat and I may hop on sounds like fun

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
I had to give my tickets away

Pauls packs the bus up early....real early....9:00am
We park in the Eastern Market....
Easy, then the shuttle to the game .50 each way.
Rock on!
Joe

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I talked to Paul last nite at Z-mans and he said that the Big Red Bus is NOT going to the last Lions game. Oh Well - That sucks! Evil Shot Girl and I live in Harper Woods. It's on the way to the game for most peeps so if anyone wants to meet at our house before heading down your more than welcome. We gonna party like a Detroit party because LSCN party never stops!

Pm Evil or me for directions is you plan on attending.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sounds like a plan Fermented!! We'll try and meet ya there. Just got off the phone with AllJackedUp. He called and woke up Samson, Saleena and PuppetShow. There coming over our house first then we'll head off. The'll probably get here in a couple hours or so. Not sure yet.
If you want to come over first your more than welcome.

If anyone want's to come over before the game - come on over!!!! Give me a call on my cell - (586) 899 - 6263.
Or Home-(313) 882 - 2496.
We're probably going to tailgate with our buddy Mike on the corner of Gratiot and Boubion. Next to that big yellow sign on a building that says Vaults. Across the street from the Wayne County Jails. Later Bras!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts