Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
I will , i need to go somewhere shallow where the waters warm first so i can get in water to get the algee of the bottom of the boat. probally mac n rays,,then off to the moot for a few drinks ,then gull after that, later in eve

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Gratiot Cruise this week and weekend. I HAVE TO stay home due to the fact that I live on Gratiot ave. Peeps are welcome to drop by. Big is supposed to be here with Nate and the Mustang, Excal with his buddy's '72 Vette, other people I know and a small army of 20 year old college girls assembled by Cassie.

·
Registered
718 Posts
cotty Posted on Jun 16 2004, 02:04 PM
QUOTEI am hoping to get her wet this weekend.

Me too
I also plan on doing some boating too
Probably the moot or metro

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
We'll be out as well. May take a cruise over to Decker's to see a friend who just recently got his boat and some place shallow to scrub the hull grass.

·
12,052 Posts
I will of course. The moot then metro might be the plan. Or maybe Sat. night at Idle hour then a short run back to the moot on Sunday.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Saturday morning, fishing on lake Huron. Does that count?
The rest of the weekend??????

·
12,052 Posts
DEFINATELY plan on an adult fun filled dinghy ride around metro with a cooler of cheer.

Mr big, you up for a rematch?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jun 16 2004, 12:39 PM)DEFINATELY plan on an adult fun filled dinghy ride around metro with a cooler of cheer.

Mr big, you up for a rematch?

I still need to whore in on one of those.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm gonna try and get out to Moot this weekend for the first time! It will be my first Saturday on the lake of the year due to the fact that SCHOOL SUCKS and I have been in the Library EVERY satruday since the begining of May... Looking forward to having a couple drinks on the water!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the feedback, providing everything is working I guess we will do the usual, Metro and the Moot. Since we are new to the LSCN and don't know many people, please say Hi if you see us. We will be in our Black Thunder (white with red and blue stripes) with the Name PatriYacht on the transom.
See ya
Donna

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i have a boating excursion with commodore bruce from jack's for 'bruce-a-palooza'. we'll start at jack's, go to the moot, then back to jack's for dinner y 6 or 7.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
moot or gull for the week end...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts