Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My other 'favorite' toy is a '86 Harley, and cool boaters usually make cool bikers. So is anyone up for a ride?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I have a bike, but I don't know if you want to be seen riding with a crotch rocket. What would the other Harley riders say if they saw you?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Damn yankee I think I remember XO (Scott) telling me you keep your boat at Anchor Bay Marina. Thats were I keep mine. If so do you live in the area, I'm up in New Baltimore?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Just PM me when ever you plan on going riding, Maybe we can hook up sometime.

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
Damn Yankee, what is your avatar supposed to be???

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
It looks like that old man rock formation in New Hampshere (I think ) that just collapsed a few weeks ago .

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Joe Simasko A.K.A. Taxman or Party Guy or Red Bus Dude has a harley as well DamnYankee. You should send him a pm.

Wish I had a Harley

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks, Shandog I'll send him one.

Who said that LSCN was just for boats!!

Anytime you wanna ride, let me know! Land or Sea!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just saw your post Capt'n Chris. Will do. Like I said to Shandog, LSCN is for everyone, just not boaters! Wev could start our own ' LSCN gang' complete with our own colors, open to all who ride bikes! Whatta ya think?

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Jun 26 2003, 06:06 PM)Thanks, Shandog I'll send him one.

Who said that LSCN was just for boats!!

Anytime you wanna ride, let me know! Land or Sea!
Well thanks DamnYankee!!

Capt'n Chris! That's right - you have a cool bike too. Forgot how cute you and Amielou looked pulling out of Steve's Bar on the bike!

BTW - Homebrew has a gorgeous harley too DamnYankee - his name is Brian. I hope his mom is doing better.........

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Chris @ Jun 26 2003, 06:00 PM)I live in New Baltimore also. 02' Yamaha YZF R1, and '97 GSXR 600.

PM me when anyone wants to ride.
...he lives and breathes...yo dude what's up - how's life?

I'm thinking you owe me a ride on your crotch rocket - I'll take you for a ride in the Saleenamobile in exchange.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts