LSCN Sponsor
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my weekend starts in about hour and a half be at on the boat till monday night
any other monday boaters out there

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Check your e-mails were trying to cut in to one of your Sundays with a grad party.

Outdrive is in the shop getting pressure tested, after three attempts to replace some o-rings I gave up. Was promised to have it back before jobbie.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(JD @ Jun 21 2009, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Check your e-mails were trying to cut in to one of your Sundays with a grad party.

Outdrive is in the shop getting pressure tested, after three attempts to replace some o-rings I gave up. Was promised to have it back before jobbie.

got it it will work I'll send you stuff later thanks

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(chewy62 @ Jun 21 2009, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I got layed off mark, i'll be out tough were are

are you gonna be on monday ???????????
Sorry to hear that Ralph. Good luck!

·
Registered
288 Posts
I could be a monday-sunday boater but don't think kev would like not having dinner al week

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
No I wouldn't now get back to the laundry

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
I do I do I do !!!!!

but spent the first half back at beaumont...then out to a WONDEFRUL LUNCH...(I'd like to get them as sponsors)....now home to do some gardening...then some quality alone time with my mom

Hopefully tmo we will be ON THE WATER !!!

what a FAN TAB U LOUS DAY TODAY !!!!!

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(Away Point @ Jun 22 2009, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Jun 22 2009, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you LOOKING to get an a$$ whoopin??? View attachment 62908 You certainly are a brave one Kevin

Sorry honey it was a joke now when are you going to get the gardening done?

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
hey Mark, tried to find you guys...but don't really know what your boat looks like (or the name)
i buzzed by a couple boats, but i didn't see ya!

if you saw a red/white yamaha waverunner....that was me!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts