Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm seriously entertaining the thought!! It comes down to the value of a dollar, really.

Think I'll leave ONE hour early!!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
I think alot of ppl did that today. Sitting here watching all the boats cruise by. Hopefully we wil be out there soon.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I can't go anywhere till Boss picks me up anyways.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
I should've left at noon... but the dedicated worker that I am stuck around. **cough**

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Left at 2:30 but then again I was in at 6:00 <_<

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Can't leave early If you never went in....Been at suppliers all day on the road. Just so happens my last was in IRA twsp.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
I would leave early but then with my luck it would start to rain! So I'll stay till 5:00 just to give all the peeps a little more time in the sun!

I'm in Royal Oak and it looks like rain
Joe

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 6 2003, 03:53 PM)
Rain? noooooooooooooo.
I like rain. It gets me out of doing outside work.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
If NOW is considered early, then I'm leaving early.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Came in at 9:00, went golfing at 10:00, I'm back now, I think I'll go home. Not a very productive day, but everythings in order here, the t's are crossed, and I's are dotted, and it's the weekend! Maybee I'll actually take my shrinkwrap off my boat this weekend and start waxing!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Who cares about the rain? I am fed up with living by the weather. Just got a call from Gull. Sounds like theres a party going on. We're going. A little rain, never killed anyone.......... did it?

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(Advantage_Rob @ Jun 6 2003, 04:03 PM)Came in at 9:00, went golfing at 10:00, I'm back now
Can I have an application please

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 6 2003, 04:17 PM)Who cares about the rain? I am fed up with living by the weather. Just got a call from Gull. Sounds like theres a party going on. We're going. A little rain, never killed anyone.......... did it?

IT WILL KILL TURKEY'S THEY WILL OPEN UP THERE MOUTHS AND DROWN, DUMB BIRDS

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts