Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering who's going to JN Friday and what boat you'll be on.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Sounds like a kinky version of the old Abbott & Costello routine.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 24 2003, 11:57 AM)Sounds like a kinky version of the old Abbott & Costello routine.

With the name of our boat ("What Boat") we'd fit right in

To bad it's still not ready

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Bill and I will be on our boat. Not sure how long we're staying, but we're kidless for Friday and Saturday, so we've got no strings.

The boat is white with L8R G8R on the sides.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I'll be on dry land. <_< Prior commitment. Oh well from all that I have heard it was better when it was truly a JOBBIE nooner. Now that the masses have invaded, I just wanted to see the circus. Kind of like watching a train wreck.

Have fun all and be safe!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I'll be working.

From what I hear its just too much of a pain in the @$$ to go.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 24 2003, 01:08 PM)I'll be working.

It isn't a pain in the a#@ to go, you just jump in your boat and.......wait thats right you don't have a boat!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jun 24 2003, 01:43 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 24 2003, 01:08 PM) I'll be working.

It isn't a pain in the a#@ to go, you just jump in your boat and.......wait thats right you don't have a boat!

Even if you have a boat.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 24 2003, 01:08 PM)I'll be working.

Sounds like he's got a bad case of "THE WIFE WON'T LET HIM GO!!!"

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jun 24 2003, 01:46 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 24 2003, 01:08 PM) I'll be working.

Sounds like he's got a bad case of "THE WIFE WON'T LET HIM GO!!!"

Yep, thats the real reason he can't go, the WIFE has spoken!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jun 24 2003, 01:46 PM)Sounds like he's got a bad case of "THE WIFE WON'T LET HIM GO!!!"

No. I have a party Wednesday night, Thursday night, and Saturday night. Need to rest in there somewhere.

If I went to JN, I'd just come home sun-burnt, hungover, and pissed off at all the @$$holes there.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 24 2003, 01:49 PM)QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jun 24 2003, 01:46 PM) Sounds like he's got a bad case of "THE WIFE WON'T LET HIM GO!!!"

No. I have a party Wednesday night, Thursday night, and Saturday night. Need to rest in there somewhere.

If I went to JN, I'd just come home sun-burnt, hungover, and pissed off at all the @$$holes there.

NOOOOO..just say it "THE WIFE WON'T LET YOU GO"!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Despite many offers for a ride out there I have made sure my butt will be safely planted on shore all weekend. Working both jobs friday.... and afternoon shifts Saturday and Sunday. I don't need any more questionable pics of me to surface and end up in the hands of the court!!! Gotta save that stuff for when I get the kids back!! Hope everyone has a blast!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Ya, I mean who wants to go sit on an Island on Friday instead of work, drink beer, and watch half naked girls run around. Forget it, I'm going to work too. Thanks Snowpuff.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts