Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
12,052 Posts
Who's going by boat to the Anniversary party? Was thinking of taking people from Metro on Hammertime if enough were interested. Post if you are. I should be at Metro by 1pm as usual on Saturday. Call my cell anytime Saturday. Also, should we stay? or go back to Metro. We would have plenty of heat with the generator and could sleep quite a few. What's your thoughts?

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
A definite maybe here. I have to work Sat and I'm not sure what time I’ll get out.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Iam by boat weather its raining or not .. Not sure about spending the night there though how much is it? do they have elec? Will probally cruise back more than likely at night though long as its not pouring down rain .Its actually kind of nice i think just cruising back slow at night sipping on a drink listening to stereo and checking out the lights on shore .

Invited a couple guest waiting to see if they are going on boat with us..

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
When I was there on Wednesday night, a 46 Sea Ray tried to make it in and he couldn't get close enough! He started to bring up the bottom about 20 yards out from the dock! Just be careful if you bring your boat!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hammer,

I was also there on Wednesday, it seems like there is only about 3 feet out in front, be careful and come straight in. We are thinking about also taking the boat. What time are you planning on arriving? Are you guys going to be on the back fingers at Metro?

Kind Regards,

PREMO TOO

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
There are two outlets to plug into, if you want power you would need a "Y" splitter to share with others.

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've been in there in the past....2 years ago I think and didn't have a problem. i thought the water was up a bit. A 46 ray probably needs more water than 36".

I don't mind the drive back Rob, but I think the sheriff would frown if they pulled you over for a talk.

Plan on leaving from finger docks and would return to the same if we did return.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hammer,

How are you?

Your right a 46' ray I think takes 4' ; If I remember your boat is 36" or less
you will be fine if you nose in.

PREMO

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(edeenorog @ May 21 2004, 12:49 PM)I have a baby shower to go to and if you're still around when it's over I would apprecaite going with you.
Call me after noon on Sat.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
hammer i think you draw same as me. i got in no problem... i'll be there after i get out of work at 2pm... bringing the boat but can't stay all night...

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Heading to metro now. See you all at the finger docks.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I was considering taking mine as well, but i have to have enough people on board to make it worthwhile. I'm also keeping an eye on the weather. I'm on duty till 4:00, then off to the boat. I have duty in the morning as well, so I wouldn't be spend the night.

Any interested post here or call me.

248-891-3028

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
we will be there, but no pandora. i have to work in the am...

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Think staying home relaxing , trying to fight off a cold that feels like comming on. No sense in passing it on to eveyone else. Have fun everyone .. will try and make it to metro sun..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts