Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Because this isn't the first thread I've started with this motivation

2. OK, so it's Sunday Morning, I'm going to start the day off with some mocha chocolate chip pancakes and get last nights pictures off my camera. Preheat the oven, whip up the batter, spray the pan with butter pam, add dollop of pancake batter, head to my computer to start picture process... 2 minutes later go check on the pancake, lift the edge, still gooey. Back to computer. 2 minutes later, go check on pancake, lift the edge--key word here-----> looks like half is cooking so back to computer. 2 minutes later back to kitchen only to find out the damn thing has been sitting on the wrong burner and was never cooking afterall (how many times can you call me a dumba$$?). The creepy part is I assesed it in my head as partially cooked.

3. I find this worthy of telling people.

Happy Beautiful Sunday all!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
To Funny Pauligan.

That's kind of like last Sunday when I put the toast down and couldn't figure out why the toast was not popping up...um...forgot to plug the darn thing...whoops!

Anyways, have a great Sunday!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Apr 13 2003, 09:13 AM)

Is that how you flip your flapjacks', Btenn...with such grace and perfection?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Dear Pancake Princess,

it's ok. we all have moments like that. like when you're standing at the counter and you drop something and you bend over to pick it up only you don't move away from the counter and you whack your forhead on the counter.

happy sunday!
counter ck

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Apr 13 2003, 09:16 AM)Dear Pancake Princess,

it's ok. we all have moments like that. like when you're standing at the counter and you drop something and you bend over to pick it up only you don't move away from the counter and you whack your forhead on the counter.

happy sunday!
counter ck
To funny ck~

Or you drop something on the ground near the oven, turn around to pick it up, and your a$$ hit's the oven door and you lunge forward....

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Apr 13 2003, 10:16 AM)QUOTE(btenn @ Apr 13 2003, 09:13 AM)

Is that how you flip your flapjacks', Btenn...with such grace and perfection?

But of course:

Sorry I just like that pancake guy.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Been there, done that many times! Just never posted it!! J/K!!! Good topic! I'm gonna have to think about this one and post the best......

Happy Sunday!! It's gonna be a great day! You can just feel it.....mmmm goooood.

Btenn, Those flippin smilies were perfect here! I can flip omelets like that!!!! Lots of practice

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Apr 13 2003, 10:12 AM)The real question here is are they ready yet? I just woke up and am ready to eat.

Rerun~ your welcome to come over and have some fresh squeezed orange juice...that's about it for me

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Yeah, well Just One of the Guys is on Comedy Central RIGHT NOW!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
oh my god! i am watching that, too, out of my one good eye!
isn't the chick that plays terri a TERRIBLE actress?? LOL!
buddy is the best by far! lmao!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Apr 13 2003, 12:37 PM)oh my god! i am watching that, too, out of my one good eye!
isn't the chick that plays terri a TERRIBLE actress?? LOL!
buddy is the best by far! lmao!
They completely cut the best two lines of the movie:

"Where do you get off having t!ts?!"

and

"Its OK everyone. Its alright, ... he's got t!ts"

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Apr 13 2003, 09:16 AM)Dear Pancake Princess,

happy sunday!
counter ck
Pauligan the Pancake Princess.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This was amusing to read guys!! Thanks; it's good to know I'm not the only one who does things like that and walking into the corner of a cupboard I left open!!

CK, still laughing at your bump!

Pauligan pancake party! At your house??

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Can I get the recipe for mocha chocolate pancakes? They sound really good!

Mmmmmmm, Pancakes...

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Apr 14 2003, 09:10 AM)Can I get the recipe for mocha chocolate pancakes? They sound really good!

Mmmmmmm, Pancakes...
yes....I'd love to try it!!! I've added mini m & m's for my girls...they love 'em. It's more like dessert than breakfast

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.