Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I dont know??? I do stupid things all the time

I'm sure there are some peeps here with a little bit o input on this

Maybe if i actually do my psyc homework i can come up with an answer...yeah right

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
because they're always there and we can't help it. we feel comfortable enough to let our true colors show thru whether it's good or bad. even if we don't mean it, it happens.

are you ok, girl?

·
Registered
843 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Feb 9 2004, 01:24 PM)because they're always there and we can't help it. we feel comfortable enough to let our true colors show thru whether it's good or bad. even if we don't mean it, it happens.

are you ok, girl?

Well said.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Feb 9 2004, 01:25 PM)cause we are into bondage and S&M ?
It's funny you say this. I met you and your wife once at the Detroit fireworks.
Out of nowherer I had a dream last night that you had a portable massage business and was giving my wife a massage while your wife was spanking her. Wierd dream but true.
Though you'd appreciate it

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
goose that would depend if you were the s or the m...

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Jason R @ Feb 9 2004, 01:30 PM)QUOTE(Goose @ Feb 9 2004, 01:25 PM) cause we are into bondage and S&M ?
It's funny you say this. I met you and your wife once at the Detroit fireworks.
Out of nowherer I had a dream last night that you had a portable massage business and was giving my wife a massage while your wife was spanking her. Wierd dream but true.
Though you'd appreciate it

But, are you sure it was a dream?

Did you check your wife's rear for hand prints?

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Feb 9 2004, 01:24 PM)because they're always there and we can't help it. we feel comfortable enough to let our true colors show thru whether it's good or bad. even if we don't mean it, it happens.
what she said

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
jason some things are better left unsaid... besides christians should not dream that way...

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Because we can....
If two people are totally committed to each other, then subconsciously we know that even though we hurt them, or are mean and hateful at times, the relationship will survive.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Goose @ Feb 9 2004, 01:25 PM)cause we are into bondage and S&M ?
thanks for making me laugh Goose!

Just a tough weekend CK!
I will work through it.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Unfortunately, sometimes that's the only way you can get a reaction out of somebody...

not the way I want to be in future relationships....

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Sometimes it's foolish things said out of anger in the heat of the moment. Always regretful if you really care about the person. Hopefully though, the relationship is strong enough to survive these foolish, thoughtless indiscretions and will grow stronger when you're able to have a heart to heart, real discussion about whatever the situation was that lead to the hurtful things that were said.

Hope your doing better Sippy!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(firecracker @ Feb 9 2004, 01:53 PM)just feeling a little worthless today
never! you are worth a LOT to us here!!

sippy cup... loL!

SMILE AND HUGS, JULIE!!!!!!!!!

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
My daughter came home the other day and started tearing into my wife.... Why, I don't know but she got a piece of Dad when I got home and simply told her that you don't treat family that way..
I believe if your having a lousy day and your mood is in the gutter maybe you just need to let go at one point of the day and that may happen when you get home... I never treat my family that way... Don't treat people that way and I don't take it either..

Firecracker, I hope your day gets better soon... :>)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts